Reviews for Far Above Rubies
Independent Dude chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I liked the way you brought in Matt Houston to this, and the way you had the teams work together.
Elanquest chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I don't know much about the War of the Worlds story, but loved this crossover. It begs for a sequel, or another chapter. It took me a minute to recognize MacGyver in the description of a long haired boy scout from the Phoenix foundation. Would loved to see that crossover. The contrasts between Hawke and MacGyver and how each are a part of Cait's life would make for a very interesting read. Who would Cait choose in the end? Would Hawke finally make a move with the tangible threat of MacGyver on the horizon? Hmm.
axel100 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
You had me worried for a bit. Three quaters of the way through an no Airwolf. The cross over was terrific though. Now if only you could have found a way for Airwolf to dogfight a Mortaxian warship. Yeah I know, a very short fight.
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I've never seen War of the Worlds but I have seen Ironhorse appear in other fandom crossovers so he was almost a familiar character. I was delighted with the Airwolf part, especially the focus on Archangel. A good mix of in-character humor, suspense and action.
deb chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
First read this in the zine. Great to see it posted here. Got any more Airwolf fanfic? :)