Reviews for Unspoken
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
aw..loved it!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
wow not sure i liked this one so much
Random Lurker chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
You are certainly not the only one who doesn't like season 7 of NCIS, but point of order: Bellisario has next to nothing to do with the show anymore. He was pushed out of it by Mark Harmon & the network midway through season 4, and now Shane Brennan is completely in charge, which is why the crimes have gone completely insane, why the characters have suddenly started becoming so OOC, and so on.
sarah chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
You are entirely entitled to your opinion. But can I suggest that you take it to one of the many NCIS boards rather than a fiction site? Its disappointing to think you are going to read an actual story to find more AN than action.
4N6-GRL chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I don't think it was total poop. It was good! I liked the very last "Was he her second choice?" thing, because it seems like something he would think then cover up with a smile and a "Me too". )
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I thought I was the only one who felt that way. The only thing that was worse was when they interspersed season 7 shows with season 6. Never could figure out what was up with that. I'm sorry to say that I did enjoy the ones with Allison. But I wonder if she is going to call him over using her in the mother in law deal. Vote is still out on the red headed CGIS lady.
MakeItHappen01 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I haven't seen this episode yet because I live in Australia but actually, it's Shane Brennan's work now. I'm just saying, not meaning to sound rude or anything.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
For something that wasn't a date, he was having a hell of a time picking up the courage to ask her.

- aww. :D

Ziva smiled over at him, making his heart melt in his chest

*swoon*! :D

cute piece. :)

and i'm not too bothered about the "unrealistic" aspects. it's TV. it's fun. :) and i love TZ.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
See, I really have been liking this season. I'm not so attached to Tiva making a good episode. I mean, don't get me wrong, I adored Jet Lag, but I've loved the rest of the season. And, think about it, it's up against American Idol which is... a power house. :P

I did think there was a little underlying tone to the ending. the looking was back. I wanted to do something, but school...

Anyway, this wasn't total crap. It was insightful. and good.