Reviews for Everything I Need
Shelly Lane chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Nice! I like how you named the little sister "Agatha." "Aggie" is a type of marble (unless I'm mistaken), and so is "cat's eye." Very clever connection! This guy must have had quite a life if it ended with him traveling to France and joining a group of jazz cats like him, eventually ending up hanging out at Madame Adelaide's "home for all the alley cats of Paris." Very well done. You don't do yourself justice on YouTube. I'm definitely finding more of your stories.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I can hardly believe that I found both an Aristocats category *and* a story about my favorite character! You are awesome.

This is a really interesting look at the English Cat's life before Scat Cat's band. He definitely does seem like a rebel, perhaps moreso than the other cats in the band. The relationship he has with his little sister is so sweet.

(I'm surprised the pearls are apparently green, though. I always thought they were blue.)
Heddwyn McCloud chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This could go quite a ways. A story on the English Cat . . . I'll do my best to follow, IF you plan on continuing (if you're working on your other stories), but I would like to point out something. It's not grammatical, it's just confusing.

In your first paragraph, you state that Hudson had five brothers and sisters. In paragraphs near the end, however, you state that there are 14 brothers and sisters. I'm not sure what you meant by it, but what I do know is this: if the brothers and sisters are each 5, and Hudson is not included in those, then that would still make 11 siblings.

Just something to point out for you in the future. Good Luck.