Reviews for Body Shots
kittenkatastrophe chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Well darling i have borrowed a few quotes from your stories into my iphone to show my nearest and dearest how lovely your twisted tales about our sexy fanged friend are. Does that count or am I in your good graces?
lttlluvestrella chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
skysayzrawr chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Hah! Angel will get the surprise of his unlife when he goes to get into his car's trunk... ;D
Virtuous Vampire chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
Amazing story thank you for writing it!xx
Virtuous Vampire chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
On Angel's car? Hahahaha! I'm glad they finally got together.)
Virtuous Vampire chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
That was intense! I love this story so much!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Awesome! I've never read a good fanfic that had Spike/Faith inteaction. If I wasn't so hopelessly dedicated to Spuffy I would totally ship them because they are undeniably awesome. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Haha..Boffy the Vampire Layer! There was a similiar joke like that on Friends once. Love how Spike is interacting with Team Angel!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
L.A? Is there a certain brooding one waiting in the wings? Oh I can't wait to find out!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Oh! That was so...gah can't even express the awesomeness of that. So true to character...perfection.)
Virtuous Vampire chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Spike and his big Nice job!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Love this so much! You wrote both of them so well! Faith was coarse and vulgar and Spike was...well turned on and confused at the same time which happened quite a lot during the run of the show. Kudos!

Slayerskey chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
I hate to see this story end. I really liked it!
Sailor-Lit chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
Oh, yeah! Now THAT's what I call a Spuffy fic! *ROFLMAO* They...had sex...on...ANGEL'! Can't...breathe! *ROFLMFAO*
Kimi Hernandez chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
very funny and sexy..written very well..