Reviews for Something There
Goddess Of Darkness18 chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
. ?! IN OVER FOUR-MOTHERFUCKING-YEARS, YOU STILL HAVEN'T UPDATED?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME? IS THAT WHAT THIS IS? BECAUSE IT'S WORKING! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
I MEAN-JUST-
. /b29c0c29615318641191574ba2c05253/tumblr_inline_
India chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Hi my name is naulaskai naula for short i love reading fanfics and yours are the best i havn't been reading for long only started this year. I knw in a disgrace but i love your stories really make my life worth living i am from south africa by the way
Jacksprat77 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Let me just say how excited I am that you're continuing this story. I love Steffonnie and the only way to enjoy the two is through fan fiction. There are to few works devoted to this ship. So thank you for coming back.
munchie19 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
this was intense, i am glad that caroline talk some sense into bonnie and now she knows how stefan feels. why is elena even trying at this point.
munchie19 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
i loved elena's dead stare, it must shock her that stefan can move on from her. bonnie and stefan fighting is cute and his show of dominance was sexy. yeah tyler better mind his place.
munchie19 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
stefan go get your girl
munchie19 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
they are coming so close to sealing the deal.
munchie19 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
stefan and bonnie are just too cute together and then there is ever present damon always wanting what his brother has. bonnie not letting go of stefan and him not wanting her to these two need to just say fuck it more often and stop be so restrained.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Love it!
kaylana chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Omfg this is amazing.. I like love this story so much I cant stop re-reading ... please for the love of god update..
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Love it o my god this is good I am so crazy right now love you. you are best
Awesomeness2502 chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Awesome story :D ! Go Stefonnie 3 !
kaylana chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
pleassse finish ive read this story about 5 timea already i really want to know how everything will turn out
Gallee chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
I hope you continue this even though it's been awhile. (: I really like it.