Reviews for One Change can Affect Everything
Neo-Devil chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
that 'Plan' I am Laughing my ass off right now.
TheDemacianKnight chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I really like the way you wrote this, I beleive that this is how they would actually react. Keep up the good work :)
chocopaste chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
AWH I LOVE THIS!
Chewie Cookies chapter 25 . 11/26/2011
Nice, m'friend! Hope to see more soon!
Chewie Cookies chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
Awww, I was hoping it would have been a different kind of confession...

Keep up the good work!
Chewie Cookies chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
Nice, but you should find a way to let the reader know that the scene has changed. I got caught off guard a couple of times by the lack of that in this chapter.

Either way, keep up the good work!
RisingMist chapter 25 . 10/18/2011
I'm sorry I don't have time to review all your chapters. I enjoyed the story this far. I hope you get around to updating soon. :)
RisingMist chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
This was a nice chapter too :) However, Naruto producing less clones than Hinata does not make any sense whatsoever. Even with better control (which should take more than a few hours of training to obtain), his greater reserves mean that he would likely produce more clones and not less. In any case, I like the story. :) {Chapter 2 Review}
RisingMist chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I'm on the first chapter right now and I have a feeling I've read through your fic already. Now that I have an account, I can leave you a couple of reviews. :) You've done a great job.
Tears 0f tomorrow chapter 25 . 10/11/2011
By far good story, i see acouple blemishes but those canbe fixed at a later time. I enjoyed reading this story and quite intrigued for whats next . Sincerely, lola aka tasha
Solvdrage chapter 25 . 6/22/2011
A bit short, but still good.

Hopefully, we'll see more of this story. It's very good. I enjoyed it a lot. The only suggestion I could make is use something to show shifts in scenes. There were a few times when the jumps were confusing. Other than that, this was an excellent story I hope you continue it soon.
Solvdrage chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
Great stuff.

Naruto summoning Gamaichi right off the bat isn't unbelievable considering all the work with chakra control Naruto has been doing with Hinata.
Solvdrage chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Wow, that's an awesome take on Wave. I can safely say, this was refreshing. I haven't really enjoyed reading a Wave Arc in a while!
Solvdrage chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I'm enjoying this story so far. I like the concept and the divergence point you are using. Onward to Chapter 4!
Thenewworldsgod chapter 25 . 2/9/2011
Oh my god awsome story. I love this and i think you should have hinata go on a training trip with jirya for two years and come back n train with kakashi for a year. Great story keep it up i love fluff