Reviews for Rebuilding Hope
jm1704 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Amazing job

That was incredible

Is there a next chapter?
Chelsea chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
deff write more..
Palmous chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
will you please continue?

pretty please with Edward on top? *evil smile*

it's amazing this far and you are a great author so I expect it to be perfect just like the rest of your work

I love you so much right now!

please continue writing...

I can't wait to stay up another night to read your excelent work

I just adore you...!

Love all the way,

madehoney chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
awww I wish we could see them get together.. maybe on a short story?
BrownHairedMage chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
i don't know what to say. i'm speechless, and it's a good speechless. no word can describe how great this story is. :D
FelicityT chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Beautiful. Felicity
Jennie T Cullen chapter 1 . 4/14/2010

It cant end there. U have to give us more chapters, please
stories1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was a very beautiful story. Thanks for writing it. I wonderful how you guys didn't make it into so much a love story and have them come together at the end. That said, I still love those kind of stories and almost wish this story was continued just so I can see that haha. Great work guys!
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That was awesome! I hope Edward and Bella find a way back to each other! :)
twimom817 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This was a great little story.
twifan7731 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Awesome job! Very moving beautiful piece! Job well done. I felt the emotion from both POV's.
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was sweet and all kinds of sad. I got a little teary there at the end. This was very nice. Thanks for sharing.
distinctlyforbidden chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This was VERY well written, and because of that I believe that I appreciated it all the more. Thank you.
Nina chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
ladies...that was beautiful :) I kinda feel like I should be out in Haiti now. Screw exams. Haha wow, yeah, I loved it. Really meaningful, and hopeful above all. Glad I happened to check FFn tonight.

!yrots siht eunitnoc *subliminal messages*

:D x
bootsie chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Such a beautifully written story about a horrible tragedy! Wonderful! Thanks for writing it!

73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »