Reviews for Rebuilding Hope
bootsie chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Such a beautifully written story about a horrible tragedy! Wonderful! Thanks for writing it!

~Sherri
Dalia907 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
That was beautiful and absolutely perfect! So many fics are all smut and no plot, which is good in it's own right, but this fic of yours is what we all aspire to write - something with emotion, depth, and meaning. I am so glad to have read this, and am definitely inspired by it as well. Thank you for sharing it with us all!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
That was an awesome story! I am sorry it ended. I was touched by all the emotions that went into the story. Wonderful job ladies!
gitgit chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
*sniffles* that was beautiful

the intensity that came from the disaster

and how you showed the rebuilding of hope

that was brilliant!
mybel chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This was really great! Very touching and sweet! Well done!
Openhome chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
How wonderful to not only use our beloved star crossed lovers in a story, but to make it so very real. Most Americans have no idea just how blessed we are, and I am so glad that you openly addressed this issue. Brilliant as always! Kayla
Kimberlina903 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I love this story...I know it's probably just a one shot but I'd really enjoy reading these two characters going forward too!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
You did an amazing job with this
xoxofanpire chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I REALLY LIKED IT!:D

The first thing I thought was " 's writing rated K... OH.." ;)) I guess I was used to your Rated M's. :)

The next thing I thought was "This is so cool."

I loved how it began and am waiting for how its going to continue:)

REALLY LIKED IT. SERIOUSLY

ELY3
Renata Nunes chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
wow..I love it!

It's so sweet and charming. Please keep going, I want to know how this will end up :)

Wavees from brazil!
palasluna chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
as a felow volunteer for the Red Cross, I felt so moved by this story
Twilightalltheway69 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
omg this is a great story i was like really cryin cuz when i think of what happened in haiti i start to cry
teamedwardtwilightfan chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Hey, that was so great. it was sad but it will help so many other people to be aware of the bad stuff that's happening in the world. Everyone should donate, as big or small as they can I did. Are you writing more twilight storys?
sunsettwilight chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I really loved this story and im actually really sad that it stopped at just one chapter. I would have loved to find out how or if edward and bella re-united after Haiti.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
That was really lovely...nice work thanks for sharing :D
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »