Reviews for Rebuilding Hope
meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Loved this story and how they affected one another in their short time together, I am so excited to see how they find one another!
Love-RiniBell-Love chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
that's cool! I live about 30 minutes from hurlburt field :)
Colombotica chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I really liked it! It was beautiful! You did a great job :D
ElspethGordie chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Great start. Excellent writing for the trauma, and action. Good character development in that short amount of time. This definitely has a place to go and I would love to continue to see this story unfold!
pammypanda chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Great start - can't wait to read more!
Raindrop0620 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
that was a really nice o/s! i'd love to see what happens with these characters :)
LoveAdy chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i was worried when i started this. The devastation in Haiti is overwhelming and a truly sensitive subject. But what you wrote was so respectful and true. I love that you didn't make them fall in love instantly and then jump each other, but sought out to explore that connection you can share with someone in an instant, even if it is amongst tragedy.

Wonderful job...
coxie chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was really nice )
MissyAnn7448 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This story is amazing! I'm such an emotional person, I cry over everyhing, but all the emotion in just the first chapter, I'm speachless! I am excited to see what you have planned for Bella and Edward! I hope the other characters will be involved as well! Thank in advance for the next update! (Which will hopefully be very soon because I'm greedy like that!) ~Misty~
xcantbeblamed chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
beautiful story; favorited :)
TwilightKrazy chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i honestly feel that you showed the tradegy that goes on really well. I love how they both made an impact on eachothers lives. I look forward to reading the future chapters. :-)
Hoshihime08 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aww, so cute! I like that there weren't any overwhelming, instant love promises in this story. Just two people who changed each other in some minute way after meeting. Good story!
Lola chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
can you please! please.. make it a long history! it was so good to read it.. plz!3

you will be making my day!

love
pamedo chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
yes so you just made me tear up at work. amazing o/s :)
MzCoqueta chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh wow, i love it. it was sad how things brought them together and i hope they meet again..pls tell me you guys are going to continue this story...
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »