Reviews for Rebuilding Hope
Kskanzer chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
How touching!

love how one person can change some much in another person life.

defintely looking forward to another chapter... perhaps a future meeting of our two characters? :D
Alinka chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Marvellous n_n

Thats right,you can't just sit and watch the disaster's impact unfold in front of you (sigh)
cvds chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Loved reading this as part of the Haiti Compilation. So beautifully written. Such a touching story.
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful and so completely different.

Thank you so much!

Kat
mouse555 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
WOW!

Absolutely beautifully written!

I will definately be recommending this in my own fics

x
susanpr chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Loved this story. Both characters seem so in character, yet different at the same time. I would love to see this continued. Each of them leaves so many questions unanswered at this point. Please go on!
pinefertari85 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Beautiful. Helps peoples is one of the most beautiful thing in the world. It gives you so much in return, and you feel like you're really able to save someone.

I don't know about the characters: they are beautiful, but the story is too short to fall in love with them.

But the story is really amazing.

Will we ever see a sequel? I think this story deserves to be continued, it'd be great!

Go girls, you rock!
jennyp76 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wonderful story - thank u!
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
wow.

a powerful oneshot!

so well written

*hugs*
EMME16 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I love your stories and am very excited to see where this goes! BTW, First Lieutenant Cullen; hot! I look forward to reading more soon :)
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
this story is really good! it brought tears to my eyes! i noticed that this story is marked as complete... does that mean that you don't plan on continuing it? that would be a shame...the premise is soo good already. i would love to see their letters to each other and how they help one another to grow and become a better person. hopefully you'll continue this, but if not, i just want to say thanks for writing this. we think so much about the people who die in the earthquake that we don't really notice the volunteers who come there and risk their lives to help strangers.
lovelywendy chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
oh please tell me this will be ctd!

such a wonderful story :)

but i hope you finish it after the next factor!

missed your writing SO MUCH! :)
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5