Reviews for Naruto's Kanto Adventures
I dud not
see the reason to make naruto so stupid that the Canon naruto would want to strangle in his sleep .I don't get bit if you hated the series so much why write about it cause his stupidity stopped being funny and just looked like a mockery.
yindragonkiba chapter 4 . 7/14
Awesome fic
Sir Demon Wolf Lord chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I hope you update this soon, it is too good a story to go unfinished
blue phonix chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
good
KitsuneShin0bi chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Good story... though there are some -ahem- interesting spelling mistakes. Describing Kingler as a CRAP like pokemon was hilarious (not sure sure if intentional or not since the "P" and "B" keys are kind of far apart... but still hilarious)
KunoichiRule20 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Please continue your story and update it is good and I really like amelia as a character and also how you made naruto smarter. I would like to know about the aura thing with naruto as well.
kaisonsheart chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
You are doing a GREAT job! I would love to see an update to this story, and see how you have advanced as a writer in the years that have passed since your last update! The very few bumps that have presented themselves seem to be only wording errors. Though, I would point out that what you described as Dratini in the first chapter sounded more like the description of its evolution, Dragonair. Other than that, you are spot on.
Hope everything is going well for you and yours

Liz
Newotouto chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I hate oc naruto from cannon, and you has write oc from cannon. WHY OF ALL PEOPLE THEY HAVE TO LIKE/WRITE OC NARUTO FROM CANNON. NARUTO FROM CANNON GONE BAD AND YOU MAKE IT EVEN WORSE. CAN YOU MAKE NARUTO MORE CLEVER OR GENIUS. 'COUSE ITS MAKE ME GONE MADNESS AND LIKE IDIOOOOT. FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK. CAN ALL AUTHOR MAKE NARUTO MORE CLEVER AND NOT IDIOOOT. THIS FANFIC ITS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION,YOU DO NOT HAVE MAKE LIKE IN THE CANNON. AND KISHIMOTO JUST LIKE SASUKE MORE THEN NARUTO. IT PROVES NARUTO FROM CANNON VERY BAD AND YOU MAKE IT EVEN WORSE.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I think while naruto will get a couple of different kinds of pokemon he should have a preference for dragon types like kindra garados charzard and when he gets to hoeen he should get a trapinch instead of bagon flygons are so underestimated well that's my hope anyway it's your story
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
The Pidgey just about made me burst out laughing- I'm American and the song that I always associate with the 'drummer boy' had just started playing.
DragonClaw827 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
On the first chapter, you didn't write crab. You wrote crap. Like, the actual word.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
I think u should have naruto favor dragon types not be a dragon type trainer but have a good number so I think he should catch a horsea for a water type so that when dratini evolves into dragonite u could use one of her scales to evolve seadra into kindra. As for other pokemon maybe a rhyhorn and growlith for his main 6 and maybe one or two extra but great story so far liked how u took his chakra away.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I like this is naruto going to get a riolu from Riley or is it a different Riley than the one ash met and for pokemon cand he get a rhyhorn or rhydon cause I personally love rhyperiour and maybe poliwrath for a water type
Rubie blakie chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
I truly like the plot of the storie. Hope' you will update this one too! Good luck.
Blakie