Reviews for One Love
TamariChan chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
WHAT? a cliffhanger like that, and you haven't updated in over a year? -tears- please update, this is a great story!
Silamy chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Humor? Please get to that.
Rogue's Queen chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! whats going on? whats going to happen next? is kel ok? this is a really interesting and captivatinng story! i cant wait to see what happens!

Rouges Queen xx
Knight-Em chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
you must continue this story or i will die! im not joking
AMB chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
I like Dom's coming back and his letter *blushing furiously*
Sophia4523 chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
Hey how you doing? I've just read your story and i must tell you that i was in tears when i read that Dom was dead...when are you gonna update? I really wanna read what happens next to kel!
Mistiness chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
This is a brilliant storry, you've really got the nack of the characters! Thank you.
Mistiness chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
This is one of the best fan fics of Kel I've read, you've really got Tammy's writing style down to a T. I've no chritisism for you. I thought bringing the page wing studdy group back together was inspired. Was it just me or did Tammy seem to forget about our young man from KingsReach in Squire and Lady knight. Thanks for making my day that much more enjoyable.
spazzysassyangel chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
loved it
TheWackedOne chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
LO-OOVE!

update or continue RIGHT NOW!

scwe!
Untold Story chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
ok, interesting storyline, but i was confused about this last chapter. Kel seems to have died while looking at Dom, and forgive me if i sound like a blonde, i do have blonde highlights, which i blame for everything stupid i say(like this) but is Dom alive, and Kel just died? or was he dead, and waiting for her when she was dying?

this story did catch me up, so i would like to see more of it, or at least an epilogue as to what happens with both dom and kel... dead or alive... say, if they're both dead, them meeting in the 'next realm' or whatever? ARGH! :P not at you, just wanting there to be a conclusion, or an answer as to who's dead, and who's alive...

well, cheers, if you have more of a story, keep it coming, if not, would you think about doing an epilogue to let the reader know just what happened in this last chapter? was confused about that...

good luck!
domsdirtysecret chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
That was very well done! I love how Kel (and her friends too) gets ups early in routine. And although the tone at camp is different, they all still move on and do what has to get done, like practice and patrols. I love how she doesn’t allow herself to hope that Dom’s alive when she sees him. She nearly gets herself killed by her inattention when she won’t take her eyes off of him; it shows how much she loves him and won’t let the ‘vision’ of him go.

Although I’m happy that this will turn into Romance/humor (without the necrophilia) you do write beautiful angst. If you do decide to write a grief story… I will read it with my tissues nearby.

I usually have an easier time writing angst/grief, so I can’t give a bunch of suggestions that will turn the story the way you want it to go… But Kel is probably seriously hurt… maybe Dom could help her/look after her? They both know they like each other now… but Dom doesn’t know that Kel knows how he feels (that was confusing, sorry :p)… I think I would like to see a Neal/Dom scene (or a small part of a scene) where Neal explains that he gave Kel the letter? Unless you want Kel to do that… But Neal did miss Dom when he thought he was dead; they are close. So they should have a moment. That would be touching. Again I suck with the funnies. And sorry for the random trains of thought. The only think I know is that there should definitely be some Kel/Dom yummy goodness.
domsdirtysecret chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
The first paragraph had me crying! The loss felt by Kel, the Own, and Neal… *sobs*

And you write true to Kel’s character as she surveys the situation while her fellow men are getting sick. And she stays strong for everyone, even Raoul, who cries in front of her! That part made my heart melt.

Beautiful (but despairing) imagery! I love how Kel was weeping with the men at the end, on their way back to New Hope.

It took me forever to read Dom’s letter. I had to keep wiping my eyes! This can’t be OVER. Write MORE? Even if he’s dead, finding him would give closure that she (and I) need! But please please please let him not be DEAD?
domsdirtysecret chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Excellent job at capturing the camaraderie of the study group! And Neal’s reaction to becoming a father fits his character perfectly. :) Dom can’t be dead *tears* Right? *moving on to ch.4*
domsdirtysecret chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
This chapter was definitely more than just filler (as stated in your A/N). I absolutely adore the understanding concern you have Kel’s friends thinking about her. And Neal’s memories of Owen with pants half-down is priceless!