Reviews for One Cup of Chunky Peanut Butter
CathyD52 chapter 1 . 7/18
First love is so sweet. Nothing is as tender and èxciting as the first fumbling between two of innocent young lovers. Every little kiss and snuggle seems to be the best anyone has ever explored.

I really liked your story. It was a perfect description of how pure and simple a first love should be..
Sweetly sweets..love it.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
This was all kinds of freaking adorable. I felt so bad for the two of them stumbling around each other, not knowing the other was interested. So glad they finally moved past the crunchy stage and they kissed. Boy, did they ever kiss too. Wonderful. Funnythat Carlisle busted them. I am hoping thatbhe didn't see anything. I bet it'll be a very long time before she is allowed to spend the night again, hehehe.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
So, so sweet and good! Thx for writing love!
starsmina chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Boy this seems so familiar lol
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Ah I forgot this was a one shot! lol that was so cute, I loved it. And Carlisle walking in hahaha.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Very nice :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Jus plain sweet and amazing i loved it!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I loved it so sweet and cute I wish there was more thank you
lemonangeljuice chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Thank you for the sweetness. I needed it!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
So sweet, loved it.
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I absolutely love this fic!
Debbliss chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Oh god! This is one of the sweetest one shot I've ever read, even though it didn't have a full real lemon it wasn't boring at all, you wrote some pretty perfect UST and anticipation, I've never been so bothered by a first kiss before! Haha I don't know if you plan on continuing this but it would be nice to read a little bit more about this sweet, shy and awkward pair. I really enjoy your writing so I'm going to check out your other stories.

Love, Deb.
Lena.in.the.sky chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Ooooh, Penelope! I loved your story, and the movie reference just about sealed the deal for me :)
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Truly amazing I couldn't get enough I wanted to read more after it was done thank you for sharing!