Reviews for One Cup of Chunky Peanut Butter
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
e! i loved this! you captured those feelings of awkwardness and young attraction and hormones and inner thoughts so well. what a treat to read. i was smiling almost the whole time i read it.

also, i love peanut butter cookies. :p
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Lovely and just the right amounts of awkward and shyness! I squealed like my inner fourteen year old a few times. ;) Really sweet! Thanks for writing. xoxoxo
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
oh bunches of amazing LOVELY WONDERMENT!

That was the sweetest, most beautiful story I think I've ever read. The little anxious moments.. the kissing the wanting to be kissed the worrying if he liked her.

PERFECTLY AWKWARD!

Please say you have more in store for them. Its too gorgeous not to know what happens next!
blackagurl chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aw
Kynicole chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
love it
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
So, so cute.
aoepcisrlucqydg chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
this was definitely not awkward, on the contrary, it was realy cute :) longest one shot i've ever read, but i loved it!
lilianyas chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
OMG! U should totally write more!
furious kitten chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This was really cute, though I felt the ending was a little abrupt. I love the movie Penelope! James McAvoy in that- swoon. Also, Alice fixing up Bella reminded me of that scene in She's All That.
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
OH, this was liquid adorable. Thank you for writing it. :-)
lalalove-Rae chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aw. This was so cute, and I'm sorry I found the contest late, but congrats on the win! I love those first awkward moments. And I especially love that it's so innocence. It's hs, not everyone is screwing around all the time. Some girls are still virgins, miracle of miracles. but I'm not gonna preach. And I love the title!

xoxo
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Good story! they really waited to get together, but the main thing is that they DID!
shescardinal chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
So cute, any continuation? Congrats!
BettyTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was the sweetest thing Ive read since MBBF!
lilblueangel1223 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010