Reviews for One Cup of Chunky Peanut Butter
aoepcisrlucqydg chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
this was definitely not awkward, on the contrary, it was realy cute :) longest one shot i've ever read, but i loved it!
lilianyas chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
OMG! U should totally write more!
furious kitten chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This was really cute, though I felt the ending was a little abrupt. I love the movie Penelope! James McAvoy in that- swoon. Also, Alice fixing up Bella reminded me of that scene in She's All That.
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
OH, this was liquid adorable. Thank you for writing it. :-)
lalalove-Rae chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aw. This was so cute, and I'm sorry I found the contest late, but congrats on the win! I love those first awkward moments. And I especially love that it's so innocence. It's hs, not everyone is screwing around all the time. Some girls are still virgins, miracle of miracles. but I'm not gonna preach. And I love the title!

xoxo
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Good story! they really waited to get together, but the main thing is that they DID!
shescardinal chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
So cute, any continuation? Congrats!
BettyTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was the sweetest thing Ive read since MBBF!
lilblueangel1223 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Very cute one-shot! :) First love and all that

Great job!
Lyta7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aw, what a sweet story!

I love the awkwardness and would love to see this story continue.
iamnotrecluse chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I absolutely adore this story. The whole time, I kept feeling the angst between Edward and Bella and I was so overcome by joy when they finally had their first kiss in the kitchen. I wish I had read this earlier to vote for it in the contest. Best of luck!
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was such a sweet, awkward story! I loved it.

venti.turtl chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Holy crap, that was incredibly sweet. And hot. And did I mention hot? And they barely even got to a bewb grope!

I loved the slow build. I thought the portrayal of the uncertainty as far as physical relationships was great. The thing about B thinking about the mechanics of kissing as opposed to the fun...so true!

And the chunky peanut butter lines had me cracking up. I can just see Bella yelling that out at an inopportune moment. lol

Gah, E demonstrating how he'd show a girl he wanted to kiss her...SO HOT! I thought your lemony bits were really well done. I'd love to see a snapshot of them when they're older!

I really enjoyed your writing, and I'm totes going to check out your other Twi fics.

Thanks for sharing!
sanders61584 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
love the story. it was sweet and innocent with a hint of spice! lol. in fact you could probably go on with it and so a multi-chapter story. that would rock! lol.
pattm chapter 1 . 4/5/2010