Reviews for One Cup of Chunky Peanut Butter
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
So cute! I love that she recites recipes to calm her down. Isn't young love terrific?
CallistoLexx chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aw...I loved this. Awkward Edward and Bella are wonderful.
Longing to Write chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
So sweet and honest, I loved it.
gitgit chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
*giggles*

that was so cute

and so awkward i loved it

aw man :D
Krudt chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
WOHO and HORAY! Brilliant, just brilliant.

I LOVE clueless-Bella, she is so cute.

THANK YOU for sharing.
pkitten21 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
how sweet and awkward. I love it!
forksgirl08 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
So Cute! I love it!
PatientFineBalancedKind chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
o hoo, this is so awesome, and the awkwardness is so cute. I enjoyed it a lot, thanks for writing
secamimom chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aw, i really loved this. and just in case you decided to continue it, I would definitely be interested in reading it. lol
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I loved this. They were both so awkward that it was so sweet. To me this was the perfect entry for the contest. Please give us a reminder for voting so I can be sure to vote for you.
deni0804 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
DAYUM! 22K? I bow down to you, srly, that's like possibly the most epic one shot. Is there a record for longest one shot? Wow. I read this when I woke in the middle of the night and I didn't think I was gonna finish it, but this SO kept me awake and entertained. I loved it! Here's the problem with it; it makes me want more, lol. I always love your fics, they never fail in being sweet, funny, super cute and yet still with an appropriate level of hotness. Wow Jen, I an for sure voting on this contest, you're entry is truly epic. :)
ZooeyD chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
loved it! ;)
doj55 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aww that was so sweet! Lovely!
animegaijingirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aw, so sweet! This made me remember being a teenager again - in a good way for once! LOL

Sweet first kisses are sending me on a nostalgia trip :)
soton chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Loved your story. Bella and Edward are so cute and sweet. Love that Bella had the courage to after what she wanted - namely Edward! ;p
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »