Reviews for One Cup of Chunky Peanut Butter
forksgirl08 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
So Cute! I love it!
PatientFineBalancedKind chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
o hoo, this is so awesome, and the awkwardness is so cute. I enjoyed it a lot, thanks for writing
secamimom chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aw, i really loved this. and just in case you decided to continue it, I would definitely be interested in reading it. lol
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I loved this. They were both so awkward that it was so sweet. To me this was the perfect entry for the contest. Please give us a reminder for voting so I can be sure to vote for you.
deni0804 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
DAYUM! 22K? I bow down to you, srly, that's like possibly the most epic one shot. Is there a record for longest one shot? Wow. I read this when I woke in the middle of the night and I didn't think I was gonna finish it, but this SO kept me awake and entertained. I loved it! Here's the problem with it; it makes me want more, lol. I always love your fics, they never fail in being sweet, funny, super cute and yet still with an appropriate level of hotness. Wow Jen, I an for sure voting on this contest, you're entry is truly epic. :)
ZooeyD chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
loved it! ;)
doj55 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aww that was so sweet! Lovely!
animegaijingirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aw, so sweet! This made me remember being a teenager again - in a good way for once! LOL

Sweet first kisses are sending me on a nostalgia trip :)
soton chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Loved your story. Bella and Edward are so cute and sweet. Love that Bella had the courage to after what she wanted - namely Edward! ;p
ksm chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was so sweet! Please tell me you have plans to continue this story! I'd love to see more of their progression as a couple. He definately seems just as awkward (well, maybe a little less so) as Bella so it would be fun to watch two fairly inexperienced people flounder their way through this.

Kat
MagdulkaCullen chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Ow... They are so cute ! ;) But they're also the most oblivious people on Earth ;) Anyway, I like it a lot! Good job! ;)
Edward's Life chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I love your story One Cup of Chunky Peanut Butter. It is so sweet. I plan to vote for your story.

I would really like to know if you will be continuing with this story. I'd really like to see where you take them.

I've added it as a story favorite, on story alert (in case you continue with this title), and added as favorite author, as well as, author alert.

Thank you for sharing your story about Edward & Bella. I love these characters... and I think you did a wonderfully sweet story about them. Thanks again. I hope to hear from you soon.

I am,

Edward's Life
paperbag101 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Awesome story! The characters are super cute in their awkwardness but the character development is really believable. Glad to read another one of your offerings, love all your stories!
Taniadanoff chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was amazing, so sweet!

I'll never see chunky peanut butter the same way!

I loved it!
MandieMarmalade chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
OMGosh that was the cutest fic! Yay Bella & Edward!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »