Reviews for Identity
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
*standing ovation*
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Oh I like this. Such great words and descrotionns used to keep the flow. Nice.
deleted9 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Hahaha, that author's note cracked me up! Great job with this...very good description of him! He's definitely one of my favorite characters. Very interesting.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Okay, that is a pretty awesome description of him. I really like how you can’t tell him apart from the riddle, the scheme: "He is...smoke and gaslights" and "He moves down alleys and between computer screens like electric plague". Heh, it’s less like they’re indistinguishable and more like they’re one and the same.

I also like the line about him not lying. He employs misdirection and it’s nearly impossible to understand him without studying his words closely, but he never lies.

Awesome, awesome, awesome, my friend. You’ve made my day.

P.S. After reading this I feel ashamed for not owning a green bowler hat.
Night's King chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That's one of the best descriptions of the Riddler ever created. This 250 word fic does in scarce paragraphs what novel-length fanfictions fail to do; make me not want to punch the author for writing an awful Nolan-verse Riddler. Your Riddler just sounds amazing. Excellent job. Really, I love your use of language here. And some of the phrasing- electric plague (sheer brilliance!), too tall for a leprechaun, wordsmith-all beautifully chosen.

Happy belated St. Patrick's Day! I myself now own an emerald green bowler hat. It's covered in glitter. Nigma would hit me with said cane if I exposed him to it.