Reviews for Garfield Effect: Galaxy Adventure
oh my god. multiple chapters. I've never been so happy
Garfield chapter 1 . 7/21
Sure thing honey sacks.
New York Times chapter 1 . 7/11
Great fic probably a 10/10 made me cry so hard i think its a cheese sandwich ahsiofhsidfhoasifoiasdhfoiasoidfnionrjrionejqnowfrofg
wafflr3433 chapter 1 . 6/27
Garfield always say something as he speaks. XD
Ilovegarfield03 chapter 7 . 6/14
Hot
Garfeels chapter 1 . 6/6
10/10
7.8 needs more water
Garfield master flirt
Manly Russian Garfield puts vodka in lasagna
I will forever use "Like a chef placing lasagna in the oven" for sex
Buttlover 69 chapter 1 . 4/10
Needed more Lasanga
Mike Hunt chapter 6 . 4/3
This part of Garfield Effect was completely action packed. I was on the edge of my seat during the entire reading. I liked the addition of seemingly additional choice between Samara and her daughter Morinth. I was again disheartened with Garfield's again lack of true feelings towards his women, but the resurfacing of his desert eagle was much needed. The homage to Mass Effect is excellent and the continuation of my reading of this story is a necessity.
Mike Hunt chapter 5 . 4/3
This part of Garfield Adventures has got to be my all time favorite so far! The inclusion of Ashley Williams set my heart ablaze and the American inside me was awakened with pure patriotism. I was still a little somber on Garfield finding another woman in his life and I question his true feelings for all these women, or whether his only true passion lies with his lasagna. I hope that this question will be answered in the following parts. Keep up the good work and thank you for all your efforts in the quest of entertainment!
Mike Hunt chapter 4 . 4/3
This chapter droned a bit, but nevertheless it did advance the plot! I was hanging off the edge of my measly desk chair while Garfield was escaping prison with the beautiful Jack! I loved the part when the Harley Davidson came out of nowhere. I love motorcycles. I love them. Motorcycles are life. Anyway. I'm still angry at the end because Garfield has yet ANOTHER woman that he is cheating on. I hope nothing arises from this. Hope the next chapter is amazing!
Mike Hunt chapter 3 . 4/3
I was extremely touched by how personal this story touched upon overcoming your fears and going through puberty. I myself have been experiencing troubles with facing bullies and homework, but this story really taught me that no matter how hard you're hurt or put down by this all, you can use determination and strength in order to come over it because in the end, love drives you to do many crazy things. I am very happy that Grunt the Krogan overcame puberty because he's a pretty cool character. I am quite upset still that Garfield continuously finds new women to love. In this chapter, it was Dr. Chackwas and the Krogan females. I don't know if the women will fight over Garfield because he is making them all feel like they are the one he loves, when they aren't. I cannot wait to see what happens with that and in the next adventure...