Reviews for The Call
shafaq chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
write more i love rosalie pov and her desire for the baby plz write more
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i have been waiting for this
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
shahfq chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
plz write more i love being in rose mind
shahfq chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
great i have been waiting for this so long i would love to reading rose mind while she hold renemse for first tiime and how she want baby only and want bela to die so the baby would be hers
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Great story! Please continue!
Polyistalish8907 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is definitely a neglected POV in Breaking Dawn, and I always hated having that chunk in Jacob's POV because I would think knowing what is going on with Bella would be most important. During this time, nobody understood her more than Rosalie except maybe Esme. Great story, I forgot that it wasn't Stephenie writing it!
El Pajaro de Fuego chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Things od the fanfiction. Some people are just too lazzy to made one review! but relax, they are reading, also as me.

Please, keep writing this story!
BELAVERA chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
This story sounds like an excellent beginning to telling the whole pregnancy story from Rose's view point! Please seriously consider expanding it to a full story!
EmpressHimiko chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
lease write more!
Imagination Genius chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
I LOVED THE STORY! I DO THINK YOU SHOULD ADD A CHAPTER THOUGH. ITS ONE THAT I ALWAYS THOUGHT SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE BOOK. WHEN THEY GET HOME I'M SURE THAT THERE WAS PROBABLY AN ARGUMENT BETWEEN THE FAMILY I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW THAT WOULD PLAY OUT I'VE TRIED TO WRITE IT BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT PROPERLY.
Candi Marie Cullen chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Lol. I loved it!
Candi Marie Cullen chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I like it! Its just the little part that makes a big picture.
x.Taylor.Bieber.x chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
This is really good!

I liked reading Rose's POV, because we get to imagine her thoughts etc.

If you decide to write anymore, that would be awesome :)

x Taylor :)
not to be named chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
I love hearing Rosalie's side. You captured it well!
That70sshowlova chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Mwahahaha! Go Rosalie! She WILL save this baby.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I really like this. But in the book it really does seem like that all Rosalie cares about is the baby and not Bella. So I hope you potray her a little more caring.