Reviews for Vulnerability
procon chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
I love the deep feelings and tenderness when it comes to their romance! Id love to see an update soon!
IamFrog chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
This is one of my all time favorites! It's just do well done and yummy. And all the feels!
Abstract1106 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was really tender and sweet, you did a good job. Looking forward to the other chapters.
txmn1016 chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
I'm so glad I found this! I hope that you either continue with this or write a new Fshep/Garrus fic. I really enjoyed your writing and plan on passing this along to other interested parties.
Dixie990 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Ok, so I can see you wrote this ages ago, but this right here... This is pure gold! Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, keep writing, there needs to be more stories told like this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is a really good scene, I enjoyed reading it it made me stop wondering what might of happened after Shepard and Garrus put their head's together before entering the Omega 4 Relay.

I did not like it when Kaiden got mentioned though but that's only becuase ive never romanced any body in Mass Effect other than Garrus.

Romance scenes with Garrus should be more detailed in the game.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is a really good scene,
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Well, I think your "tried to write Grunt" worked out just fine. :) While he was certainly more "adult" in his conversation and introspection than I would have expected, you pulled it off nicely. Poor Shepard and Garrus, so much grief! (I've got about half a dozen semi-important things I should be doing-clearly I'm going to read the rest of your story, instead!) ;)
GrimsonAshes chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
Wow... Amazing. Simply amazing! My favorite Garrus x Shep I've ever read. I love how you really got into their heads.

Just... Wow!
Asethra chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
My goodness this was an incredible chapter. So extremely well-written and filled with a vast amount of emotion. I even started crying a lil' and a lump formed in my throat.

I can tell that this story shall become one of my favorites.

*continues to read throughout night*
palkia chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
A fanficficion has never made me cry before, oh my god... your writing is so good and so heart-breaking ;A;
palkia chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Amazing! Thank you so much for writing this (/o3o)/
orgasmicgratz chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
... You're writing your own alien/human sci fi? You just called my number, buddy! If you ever get that published, I want to know. It's been a relief exploring and coming to realize there a lot of people out there with strong xenophilia for certain nonhuman creatures (the district 9 aliens have been the most complicated, so far xD) but yes, there is definitely a market for that sort of thing! Considering the size of the universe, it's pretty much guaranteed there is more life out there we ever dreamed of... That keeps me smiling :)
Ireadsgood chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
That was a compelling story man, and I want to kow more about this book you talked about. Because I wants to read it, you have a natural talent with writing and I hope we all can see how this plays out. Thankyou so much for writing this!
YerxltAndLotolink chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I've read thru a bunch of Garrus/Shepard stories, but this. . . this takes the cake. I can't read any of the other stories, none of them are this amazing and with such raw emotion. I cried in chapter 3, I jumped with joy in chapter 4, and loved chapter 5. I made a name on this website just to tell you that this story is the best I've read. Looking forward to seeing the next chapters and your future work.

Yerxlt and Lotolink