Reviews for Vigilant
equestria girls chapter 14 . 4/14
My gosh this is so sad. I hope that Canada recovers AND that you will update this
xfrozenmochax chapter 14 . 3/21
To be truthful, I've always enjoyed the intensity of this story, where the plot moves pretty quickly and there's a good amount of feels going on. Each chapter, I'm just feeling so excited with DA FEELS and it continues growing... after I heard the dangers of the allies contacted, that they might be coming.. and then the latest chapter... Nuuuuuuu, Dx. Ik you'll probably never continue this again, but it was amazing while it lasted.
b2 chapter 14 . 2/5
I liked your writing. I like this story. Update soon.
cherryfeather101 chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
WHYYYY I WANT MOAAAAAAAR
GoldCleaver chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
Update?
tapion580 chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
I just wanted to say that this is one of those Fanfics that one finds. And it's absolute GOLD. I am astounded at the...everything of this story. I literally have no words! This is just fantastic! I love it! The quality is amazing, the writing is phenomenal *probably spelled that wrong but whatever* just absolute amazing work! I'm sorry life has been rough and stuff. Hope you haven't given up on this story!

•Tapion580
Maddeline Bonnefoy-Kirkland chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
...I shouldn't love this as much as I do. I really, really shouldn't... but I do anyway I look forward to the next chapter, whenever it comes out, far more than I can say I can't stop thinking about how horrible this must all be for Francis and Arthur...and then you drop the chapter where Ludwig calls them, and... gah... FEELS, DAMNIT... Ugh...
toastergal chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
please continue this story if you are still there
Light8mare chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
Alas, it seems another year has bitten the dust. I dislike the yaoi, but enjoy the psychological pain enough to continue reading.
Will you continue this? Or leave it to die?
HalcyonHermit chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
I simply love this story and I do hope you come back to it again.

Thanks for a great tale, toodles!
HalcyonHermit chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
While maybe not breaking some rules as I had envisioned, they followed a rule. Go Germany (and Prussia!). I'm misty eyed here. So glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter, I cannot think what the agony must have been for everyone who read this story hot :)

Thanks!
HalcyonHermit chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Oh please, please, please, let Gilbert and Ludwig go and break some National Rules. Their nation and Matthew are owed that much.
HalcyonHermit chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Wooo! Germany and Prussia! This chapter was so sad yet so very hopeful at the end.
HalcyonHermit chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Just had a flash of XMFC with Shaw and young Erik. Nothing in his future bodes well for poor Matthew, I hope for everything ahead that at least Trimmel manages to live.
HalcyonHermit chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I am loving the friendship between Matthew and Trimmel, and the confession...wow.