Reviews for Blair Waldorf And The Hat
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2019
My god, you can write
sailorbunny055 chapter 8 . 5/22/2018
please update this! this is soo good! *heart eyes*
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
Please please update- I just stumbled upon this amazing story and it mean the world to me if you finished it. Thanks and congrats on your impressive writing skills :D
snow roze chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
This is a great fanfiction, it's such a pity that it became discontinued. Please continue it and bring it to an end, the story is just too god to be left like this, not to mention a lot of future arcs that have been foreshadowed and are yet to be fully explained... as a reader who could't lift her eyes off the computer until she reached the last word of the latest chapter, I beg of you to resume writing this wondrful fanfiction :)
LisaLevine chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Oh my, this story is so good! Do you ever plan to continue?
SmallIslanders chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Please update this story! It's amazing, you're a very talented writer and I'm really looking forward to more if possible.
Cc chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
You aren't going to abandon this story right? Because it is AMAZING, and you should definitely update soon!
nfinneman chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Any chance of getting more of this fantastic story?
Regin chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
hayley chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
wow! really great story so far! you have me hooked! seriously, you're a really talented author and I look forward to reading more :) please update soon!
DGfleetfox chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
For the second half of this story I was listening to the first half of the soundtrack of the movie Bright Star, it fit really well, and I'm hooked to this, there aren't enough quality Blair/Draco that really pull you in. Thanks for your writing efforts, hope to see more soon. Ciao!
lala chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
i really like story you created. please continue. I will be hanging on.
I Smile For Style chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
please update soon! this story is really good and i cant wait to read more! but in your author's note for chap 8, u said that the depressing stuff was going to happen to the next chapter so im kinda scared to read chap. 9 cuz i was hoping for it to be happy and have blair and draco re-unite!..but i dont think thats going to happen now...PLEASE MAKE THOSE TWO RE-UNITE!
Soonia.9 chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
I have read this story months ago, but I kind of forget that you'll update it. I've just read it again, and I still love it! Can't wait for the next chapter. Please, update soon!
SmallIslanders chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
This is one of my favourite stories and I'm so glad you updated it, I love Blair and Draco even as they are now, and I hope that eventually they'll be able to stop pretending and admit how much they adore each other.

UPDATE SOON!