Reviews for SasoDei Replica Deity
Andy is quite dandy chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
I was hoping for a happy ending with Sasori finally getting his Deidei back lol. But I know from your last story I read (As White As Blood) that your endings are not the usual fanfic and unexpected. Anyways it was an interesting plot twist for an interesting story. Although I would have loved to see the two reunited, I don't think it would be right so I think this ending fits well Love your work, planning on reading one of your longer stories soon :)
eenayde chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I love love love love love (X Infinity) this story!
CitrusFlag chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
That was amazing! Certainly not your average SasoDei fanfiction, that's for sure. I really liked this one, it seems so out of place among the others I have read. I think it would be pretty neat to see a short movie with a story like this! But, in any case, loved it and I look forward to reading more fics from you :)
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
D: WHAAAAAT!
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
this is goooooood :3
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
so,wats this gonna do with the whole story!?
sempai THIS IS NOT INTERESTING!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
226?
tat reminds me of something...
Lilo and Stitch?tat Stitch guy alien's number was 226 for Jashin's sake,WATS TAT GONNA DO WITH NARUTO!?
SEMPAI!YOU'RE GIVEING ME CONFUSION!AND JOKES
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
ohhhhh,so...Deidara was actually dead and Sasori tried to create a clone after him,confusedANY WAY
SEMPAI!I FREAKING MISS YOU!
YOU'RE MY BEST WRITER-SEMPAI!
WOOLFY-SEMPAI!
hehehehehe,i freaking sound like Tobi against Deidara,LOLZZZ
akai murasaki chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
omj! i cant help but get an evil laugh over this...never thought the story would end like that...
riptocs chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
This was like something you would see in the Twilight Zone or the Outer Limits...if we kept trying to recreate what we lost only to find out it could never be recreated lol.
HotDeidara chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oooooooooooohhhh! Sai-faiiiiiiiii!
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
it was good full of suspense
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
wow
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
i like it
Taeryfai chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Some what scary but what is strange is that I happened to be listening to that song the moment I opened this chapter.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »