Reviews for Royally Screwed
Jason2095 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
l know this is old now but a sequel may be a good idea and much appreciated (I think suzaku needs to get some revenge, that would be funny.)
DeathNoteMaker chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Well...I don't know how to feel about that. XD I enjoyed, strangely enough! 8D Wow...can't say nothing more than that.
irmina chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Wow! This is really steamy hot! Luluko, the girl, actually fucking Suzaku, the guy! Luluko screwed up Suzaku in the way that only Luluko would do. Totally awesome. I like your writing style. I really like the last line: Suzaku has never been so happy to be so royally screwed.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Oh...my...holy...wow. That was just damn sexy (yes, I'm weird like that) XD. Plus, it was freakin hilarious. Love the pun in the last line. Priceless. And of course, your style is just so awesome. Me likey! :D

Peace Out! _
schweet chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
i'm blushing so much. although i kinda got confused where Lelouch realized he loved Lulu, when there's a difference between their fucking and actual loving. :P
Lelouch.Of.The.Rebellion chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh my...! That was fantastic :) I loved it! Every second of it! Ahaha. Perhaps it's just my obsession with the Lulu/Suza relationship kicking in, but that was brilliant! You're a fantastic writer! Much admiration. :)
Suffocated Entity chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I don't blush at anything.

And this made me blush.

I can't even write a coherent review... you're just so effing brilliant. You... oh my god, I'm just so shocked. But in the best way possible. Your characterization was spot on. Suzaku's more submissive-ish behavior and Lulu's domineering personality... damn. And that last line... 3

I wish I could properly review this. I really do. But you are just so amazing and have reduced me to pure idiocy.
luckless-is-me chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I'm going to be honest and say that that was one of the sicker things I've read for this pariing- not that that's a bad thing. The interactions between the characters was brilliant and the writing style was nicely done. I loved it. -
Lady Nogitsune chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Holy cake!

I just fell in love with female!Lelouch. Damn do I wish people would write her this awesomely more often.

"She's always much too concerned with other things like obliterating her enemies at every turn and breeding fear in all that come across her… typical princess stuff."

One of the many lines that made me grin happily. I'm sure her mother would nod her head to that!

Also loved the black dildo, Lulu talking about virginity and... everything, really.

I'd pity Suzaku, but since he's always been a masochist and is obviously having all the fun in the world... *grins*

Lelouch's control issues were made in Heaven. (Hell? Anyway, a really awesome place with exquisite taste.)

And yes, Lulu dear, keep training your pet. *smirks*

By the way, I'm also glad (though not really surprised) you left the "ko" out. I don't really mind when people add it, but it always feels a bit strange. It made me smile when it came from Sayoko, but from anyone else - especially Lelouch's definitely not Japanese parents -, it makes me blink.

The title of this fic alone is enough to make me want to glomp you, really. I can't believe I managed to keep myself from reading until after the math test, and it's doubtlessly one of those things that made surviving it worthwhile.

So yeah...

Love this!
Aki1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh wow oh man, you know I saw this prompt when I first discovered that kinkmeme (read: blindly going through all 3k comments) and I thought, huh. Would've been awesome if this were filled. I wasn't optimistic since it was all the way in the recesses of the meme, but then THIS comes along, proving that good things come to those who wait. Yay!

Anyway, yes. Fic. Love it. I'm not usually into the whole Luluko-thing myself, but as long as Suzaku is getting topped by someone, or something, I'm game. And I agree, I know 'Luluko' is sorta-canon, but even in canon it made no sense, and Lulu is probably the best way to feminize 'Lelouch.'

In short, fic made my day ohyes. Also, much thanks for posting it up here - I can't even remember where this is on that meme anymore. Ehehe.
Yamiro chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Lucky anaon!bastard whose request was fulfilled by you :D And while I don't feel much affection for het... the idea of Suzaku being thoughtfully screwed by female!Lelouch is strangely alluring :D

Ah! One thing dear SS, if Lulu was female, "he" would be the third princess, since "he's" one year older than Euphie who is the third princess officially :)

Thanks for writing this!

PS. which kinkmeme do you visit? I posted two requests on CGr2KM long time ago... but no one fulfilled them, sadly enough...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I think it's not fair not leaving you a review here after such a wonderful piece... and by wonderful, I mean so freakin hot and sexy. I liked the their dynamics and the reason why Lulu choose to be top.

And you may not be a Luluko fan, but you just gave this poor bastard new fuel for his Luluko fantasies. And I thank you for that.

BTW, not op.

Also, thanks for filling old request. You rock.