Reviews for Someone Wake Me Up
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
hi my name is rosa. and i really loe this story, i hope you continue it please i wanna know what will happen next?
pease finish it. i love this story a lot. sincerly rosalba martinez
Kaze and Kiba chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Weird, ff wouldn't let me log in to review the last chapter, I kept getting an error.

Hi, Wow, Sas/sak had so many sweeet memories, it's sad that Sasuke could be so cold and shut himself away when it's so obvious that he loves her.

Kiba wasfunny and Naru/hina were blushingly cute!

Oh, and now Sasuke is flirting ,heehee, they bicker like an old married couple.

Hah, looks like Ino/shika turned into a couple of horndogs, heehee, they are a cute couple.

Oh, no Sasuke got jeal and Sakura misunderstood! Will they ever get it together?

I hope Sasuke can fix it!

Thanks for the story, Ani!

Wendy
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Hey, Ani!

I know I was gonna hurri and read this but I got sidetracked all week!

Wow, that was a super long first chapter! I don't know how yu do it, after 5k words my brain starts melting and I gotta cut it off, lol.

Man, you must really know a lot about sports cars. Myself, I know practically nothing. Those kids sure had a lot of cars-talk about priviledged!

Oh boy, Sasuke's just burning up with locked up emotions.

Hmm, I loved them getting locked into the closet!

Talk to you soon!

Wendy
flower chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
Hey Ani,

glad you came back!:*

I think it's unnecessary to say that this chapter was just wonderfall :) 3

I especially loved this sentence:,,What he wanted was Sakura and nothing else..." Seriously you made me tremble!It was so romantic,and yet in Sasuke's,well known, possesive character...

And there was slight mistake in spelling(nothing serious).You wrote Shukamaru instead of Shikamaru,and it is in the part when Kiba and Neji almost had a ,like I said nothing serious,I'm sure you will correct that ;)

Now the questions...Yes,of course I want lemon!I really hope there will be one :3

You can write flashback if you want,I am pleased with any of your choices :)

P. time I hear ,,It will rain" from Bruno Mars,it remind me on your story 3
xO.heart.of.glass.Ox chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
I can't believe that I haven't read this story before! I think that it's amazing. Everything is perfect!

It's long, but I enjoyed reading it. I like your attention to detail. It gives the story a nice touch. Well done!

Concerning your questions... I would read anything you'll decide to write.

Update soon!
sakuraseeker chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
personally I think this story is better off without a lemon. By the way I love the way your writing the story I'm just reading this story in the course of a few days and I'm totally in love with it! Good Job! I love the interactions between Sasuke and Sakura it puts me on the edge of my seat hoping they get back together soon.
Chick182 chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
this is such a nice story! and a lemon or two or three or a lot would be really great - but i think more flashbacks are unnecessary.. keep the good work up!
bookcrushlover20 chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
This is great a story, really! I like the super-long chapters (:

ANSWERS:

1) no lemon pleeeease ! Stories are cuter and sweeter when they don't include those kinds of scenes... But that's my opinion.

2) yeah (:

Update sooon !

(;
SxS chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
nice chapter! _ i liked the fluff! the cliff-hanger got me interested. i can't wait to read the next chapter!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
Omggg yes to lemon! (I demand a SasuSaku lemon :O) and ohh jeezzz seriously! Sasuke and Sakura better get back together by the next chapter otherwise I will rip my hair our D: I mean Sakura basically already confessed again (albeit she was drunk but drunk words are sober thoughts! Everybody knows that) and Sasuke already admitted he loves her...grrrr so I better see them together next chapter :O (make up sex! LOL jk (or am I...)) well keep up the good work! I hope you update soon
maddie-mira chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
Hey Ani! Yay, you posted another chapter! Great writing, as usual. The thing I love most about your writing is that as I read it, I can picture the scenes happening in my head almost effortlessly. The Hinata-Naruto part was VERY cute; I liked how it was meaningful but innocent, cuz making the moment too daring would've been too unrealistic with Hinata's shyness and Naruto's goofiness. And also, it keeps us all rooting for those two, just waiting for that lovely first kiss. Only thing is, with where you ended the chapter, I'm really curious as to what Deidara got!

-Maddie
ILoveSxS chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
This took me a very loooong time to read! It was amazing as always! Damn paparazzi guy! I'm glad Sasuke punched him!
Alana chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
I loved the chapter! It was really eventful. (: The scene where Sasuke took Sakura to her room was beautiful. Please, update soon! Your story if amazing.
raging mad fan chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
when are you gonna update? this is getting unbearable!

please, don't get me wrong, I love this story, but this is not fair! you should update more frequently, because your story is absolutely amazing.
betty69blue chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
stupid sasuke! he loves her but hes an idiot! great story i love it! update soon please.