Reviews for Waiting
ttme123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow, even though it's been a few years since you've posted this, I wanted to let you know that I thought it was spot on. Majad is very loyal and I think this represents his time waiting perfectly. And your English is great! It's better than that of most native speakers that post in this site.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Nicely written. I think you've conveyed Mahad's thoughts while waiting for the Pharaoh very well. Amongst all of the characters I've ever known, Mahad must be one of the most loyal to ever exist. Great work! :)
fanficlover555 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
this fic is good! Also your English is great
KhemRocks chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is just beautiful, and so good to read things from Mahaad's POV. I loved his thoughts on Atem and Mana. And you say your first language isn't English? Well, you seem pretty damn good at it to me!
annabelle chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
WTF? English isn't your native language? Really? I can't believe that! This was so amazing!
MidnightxBluexBlack chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
English isn't your first language? Wow. Your English and your grammar is a lot better than a lot of native speakers. If anything, there were a couple of spelling mistakes, but take my word for it-you're writing is very fluent. D

Also, this was a really good, really deep fic. I like it a lot. You did really well reflecting the emotions of the character, and I like the way you worded things. Great job!
frenziedpanda7 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Very nicely written. His sadness at being sealed away from all he knew, with only the hope of being reunited with his pharaoh sustaining him in the shadows is beautifully expressed.

Also, without your author note, I would have had no idea that English is not your first laguage. :)