Reviews for The Rebirth of Eric Cartman
Bluecloud chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
I'm not sure if Nyx is an OC or not, because there was a girl on South Park named Molly, but we barely even got her NAME; she's a very minor character. OC or canon, she is AWESOME! I think Alex should've caught her; it's a match made in Arceus's Realm.
Bluecloud chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
You know, normally I don't like OCs, but Alex is EPIC! I'm okay with Bebe in the normal cartoon because, believe it or not, she actually cares about more than just looks, but in this fic, she's a complete, total, utter Mary-Sue.
*gets shocked by Fang repeatedly*
Ow! OW! Okay, okay! She's not a Mary-Sue! You hear me, you infernal beast?! BEBE STEVENS IS NOT A MARY-SUE!
Bluecloud chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Weedle Brock purple paint Agraulis
Just sayin' . . .
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Wait . . . Is Shane Alex's dad?
Bluecloud chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
WHAT THE DISTORTION WORLD, PHOENIX?!
"Oh, I'm on the list for a kidney transplant and I might have to fly out to Belfast for the operation, but enjoy the fic!"
ARE YOU OKAY?!
Bluecloud chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
Oh! Oh! Ike should become a Pichu Pokémorph, and Kyle should try to get him back and turn him back into a human.
Bluecloud chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
I think Butters should be a Teddiursa Pokémorph, Bebe should be a Buneary Pokémorph, and Clyde should be a Tepig Pokémorph - one from each group.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Wait . . . Is Shane Alex's dad?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
I changed my name to Bluecloud, by the way. Love this fic! I mean, it's just so true: "Hmm, should we go through that old cave or the flower meadow?" XD
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Alex's Egg hatches into Togepi and Kyle"s Egg hatches into Elekid, right?
PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND CHOCOLATE, CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Must . . . Resist . . . No use . . . Cannot escape the . . . The . . . SKITTY-NESS OF IT ALL! 8D
Maplecloud chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
Are you okay?
Maplecloud chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Wait a second . . . Alexis said THREE Pokémon, but she only used two!
Maplecloud chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
Here's my South Park Middle School principal OC: Principal Willow, a very nice, quiet, timid woman, but her Wigglytuff, Cupcake, makes up for that with her short fuse and tendency to use Hyper Voice when the students aren't listening.
Maplecloud chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
Your Pokémon ideas should be real! Saber-tooth tiger Pokémon? HECK YES! Elemental dragons? Definitely! Plus, the purple worm thingy should totally be the new "common-as-dirt Bug-type Pokémon"!