Reviews for The Rebirth of Eric Cartman
I think Eric would HATE being Eevee - Sylveon xD I wanna torture him :P
daddybigboots chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
I love this :)
Draco de dogma chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
You should make Lexi give Kenny's curse to butters. It'd be fun to see what would happen if nutters was the one always dying.
Draco de dogma chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Make him a ralts, and instead of him becoming a gallade, make him a male gardevoir
DisneyBlue02 chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Awesome chapter. I can't wait to see how the boys' journey goes.
DisneyBlue02 chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
I think this team is just fine. I'm excited to see more of your chapters!
DisneyBlue02 chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Wow, those last two battles were awesome! Drakon can really hold his own in battle, can't he?

And oooh, we get to pick our own Pokemorphs? Sweet! How about a male Pichu named Max who is eager to evolve, and has a high level of bravery and willpower that can't be beat. He has quite an amount of common sense, honor of a samurai, undying loyalty and love for his friends and family, and never gives up on anyone or any dream.
DisneyBlue02 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Man, that's awesome. Butters and Clyde's Pokemon really gave it their all, didn't they? I'm so excited for more!
DisneyBlue02 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Well, it looks like Cart- I mean, Drakon, is getting along well. I really like where this is going!
DisneyBlue02 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
When will Cartman ever learn? Well, I hope his luck turns up. Great story so far, I'm excited for more.
beastmode953 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
"Where's ny egg Bitch"? Ahahahahah I gotta catch up to your r when I have time. Ice never seen a crossover like this before.
IhopeyoudieNOT chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
awesome countinu woude you mind have a one of pokemon kyle get is a muk or bebe gets a muk
Scarlet Wolf chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
Oh no, you're gonna make bad things happen to the good guys?
Scarlet Wolf chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
Doesn't Butters know that Absol appear when a disaster is about to strike?
Scarlet Wolf chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Does Cartman still hate Kyle?