Reviews for My Snarky Valentine
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
*gives a dreamy sigh* ahh, SasuNaru you never fail me...
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Woo! Also, Sasuke admitted that Itachi does hide bodies! Also, let us see Sasuke's revenge in the football captain, please?
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Them both having trouble with people on their jobs was hilarious XD

/Dragonwolf
x-Poe-x chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hahahaha XD Nice touch to their relationship.

Glittery lube? XD
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I LOVED IT! lmao SPARKLES! :3
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
OMG! When it first mentioned Naruto was a teacher getting all these valentines, the first thing I thought of was Indian Jones and that scene with the girl in the front, and then Bam! You wrote it! XD Ha!

I love that movie! :D

But hilarious! Just hilarious! XD No one can resist Naruto's sexiness!

The way you write Naruto's character and voice is so very amusing. You just gotta love it!

Heheh Nice ending. XD
WoundedBlackWing chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Sasuke is such possesive bastard and I really love the fact XD

Poor football captain, he didn't know that he rise the wrath of Uchiha. Sasuke surely will make him traumatized for life, if he lucky enough to be alive and in one piece XP
Juura99 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
*dies from nosebleed*

...hot and awesome... 'nuff said.
PhantomNavi chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I love how descriptive your stories are (No I don't mean just the sex scenes). But I do like the way you write lemons aswell. Thumbs up for you.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Nice story!
Ai Enmaxjigoku shoujo chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I like it, tis so cute! ... I like lilacs... Anyway~ They are so cute together! Amazing job! claps hands
Teaffers chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
lolz so cute! hot too! omg stupid football captian! trying to even touch what is sasukes!
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
how incredibly sweet... hahahaha...
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This is absolutely adorable! Not to mention, it left me flustered. ;D Snarky. Very snarky.
joe chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
cute story. I thought you'd end with Naruto going to school after the holiday and see his football captain with a split lip and maybe missing a tooth-Sasuke wanting to make sure the football captain wouldn't be giving anybody hickies anytime soon.

I thought the dialog between Naruto and Sasuke was well done.