Reviews for Culpability
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
nice
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Great story! I love how Doom's logic works, how he justifies things and convinces himself of things and just can't allow himself to even think that he might possibly have been wrong and Reed right - smarter than him - better than him. Out of all superhero/supervillain arch enemy pairs, I always thought Reed and Doom had the most powerful story. It's exactly what you might see in Grimm's fairy tales and ancient mythology, with just a tiny modern detail here and there. The story is just so simple but perfect and whole. That's actually why I disliked the retcon that Doom's calculations were right — because it muddies up the logical progression of blame — but the way this fic showed Doom's perspective actually made me dislike it a lot less, since Doom's view is that he still failed and his blame of Reed still makes perfect sense in his mind. So excellent, excellent job, and great writing as always!
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Must have missed this previously. Liked it a lot, especially the way Doom "justifies" things.
Derek Metaltron chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
A great companion piece to Books of Doom seeing how Doom interprets Richard's interference and seeing only the negatives and schemes every man must want, rather than admiting he failed and Richard generally felt sorry for him and his miscalulations. Great one-shot! :)
cassandra chapter 1 . 3/24/2010