Reviews for The Sum of Fifty Parts
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
i liked it a lot. Well thought out
Love-your-suit chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I have read from most of the authors on Hitman here. And you are the only person who got things right. And you are also the only person who I liked enough to go to your profile. I was damned excited to find you, and looking forward to your updates.

However, on the subject of just this story, I think you really shine in a situation like this. The snippets are beautiful and leave me to paint the entire scene in my mind. I like that, and I like this. I am a picky reader, but I love this story. And I love your writing. Particularly your Hitman writing.
admirer chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I hope you got my last review and don't wish to bother you at all but merely in the hope that this will provide some small encouragement to keep writing. Even if not many read this, to the ones who do, it's something to be cherished and reread...please continue writing this line, and although it's unlikely and untrue to real life...just once wouldn't it be lovely to acknowledge the cliche but ignore it anyway? A beautifully awkwardly romantic 'fluffy/smutty' ending would be so satisfying and I look forward to anything at all. Thank you again x
admirer chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
please. Please. Please. Keep writing the storyline between these two, you truly make my day. Your writing can be as soft and unexpectedly sweet like nika, or as deliciously precise as 47. A lot of us out here love your work, of rhetorical untold stories. Thank you so much.
Mrs. Data chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Just fabulous! Even though some of these were sad they were all beautiful.
maxiefae chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
i love your storys
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
It's me again, reviewing another one of your awesome stories. LOL
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
you killed her off! gah!
seoyas chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Hi!

I just read 'The sum of fifty parts' and i enjoyed it. Sorry to hear about your hectic schedule but even then you turned out a really good piece.

I particularly enjoyed the rain part and the one where she knows he watches while she sleeps. I know it should feel a little creepy but its more of a romantic,crazy kind of feeling.

Please continue writing whenever you can.
alexandra-v chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wonderful, I love this fandom, I love your stories.
Quirk'd chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
*SQUEALS*

YOU DID IT!

And. it. has. blown. my. mind.

My personal favorites: 1, 2, 3, 4... *trails off* Ok, forget about the favorites thing, since I clearly love all of them :)

Thank you so much for publishing this collection - on it's own, it stands as some of the best work I've read in FFnet. Your apologies are completely unecessary, by the way: as previously said, patience is near-infinite when it comes to Courtship :) Oh ye of little faith, your readers are alive and kicking, prepared to wait.

But, back to TSo50P. As always, your characterisation is dead-on and your descriptions concise without undermining content. The moments themselves are original, subtle, heart-warming and heart-breaking at turns, intense, and most importantly, romantic without being fluffy. Numbers 26, 30, 40, 49 were completely *evil* and broke my heart, for various reasons, but that's the mark of good fic - to make you feel things, including incredulous "he grew his HAIR?" to gob-smacked "omg, she's pregnant!" to teary "no, she can't die, no no no!" Yeah, as I said, evil. But enjoyable and well-written nonetheless.

So, I am favoriting this immediately - just because it makes the inevitable re-reading so much more convenient :) Hope your life calms down a little (for purely selfless reasons, of course!) and good luck for that final chapter. Q
harmony383 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Big thank you for the fifty plots, I can't wait to read the whole story. Some parts I'm not exactly sure what has happened between Nika and 47, but they are tastefully described in a way that makes me want to read what happened in the rain? or that Nika finds out she's pregnant,and who shot Nika? the suspense is killing me, literally. :-) Also want to thank you for updating your profile so we know you haven't forgotten this fic. I'm dying to read the rest.

(Please know that I'm giving you the highest credit in writing this fic, as you know I'm not the writer, it shows in my limited compliments vocabulary, but you have my sincerest support, and know that I'm waiting patiently to see you post the final story.)
Claudia chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Thank you so much for posting this. I recently re-watched Hitman. The unfinished story between 47 and Nika pulled me to fanfic. I found yours to be so astonishingly in character. Your prose is intelligent, realistic, and so dead on.

I find my patience near-infinite with the reassurances you have not forgotten Courtship. I, like many I'm sure, am perched on this edge here, wondering what will happen next. Thank you for taking the time to update your profile to let us know you haven't forgotten.

Hopefully your life will calm down. Thanks again for letting 47/Nika fans see what could have happened after the end credits!