Reviews for Make Me Happy
Guest chapter 28 . 4/6/2014
Great story !
Frostfire613 chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
dang, u must hate Tezuka :

Even tho I like the royal pair, this is a bit hard for me to read because:

1. I love Tezuka; he's my favourite character.

2. I hate the Perfect pair so seeing Tezuka is cheating on Ryoma with Fuji pisses me off like nothing else.

3. I love the Pillar Pair, so again...this a bit hard to read.

4. Tezuka is OOC I feel, though I can see Fuji doing what he's doing except I always perceived Fuji to love his brother more than anyone else.

I find ur story interesting tho, and I wanna see what happens! I want to skip over the Perfect Pair scenes, but I feel like I might miss something important if I do :(
RyomaLovers chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
its i do not i will and u wrote coma instead of come and also the hours part was a bit confusing
ryoma.wolfcub.3685 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Awwwwwwww
KuroAkalover chapter 28 . 8/10/2013
This needs sequel!
Kittens Kat chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
YOU WROTE A VERY GOOD STORY AND I AM SO GLAD THAT I FOUND YOU AS AN AUTHOR! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/6/2013
Loved the ending 3 hated sakuno
c-leeqa chapter 28 . 2/16/2013
awhhh... so cute... :)
Akuma-Chibi chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
I had to comment, they never took any of my stuff down, if you ever read my Bondage Fairies fic, Take, Take, Take, or Sex Therapy...well, I also had a few words with one of the people in charge of the site, and story maintenance, I had a warning for Account Suspension, and after I made my case, they actually apologized and said to ignore it. Mm...I'm not afraid of any one going around deleting my fics. My argument stands no matter what. Great story though, Almost Done!
3 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Oh my…
Atobe said a full speech without 'ore-sama'!

And this feels like an alternate of the book "Love Comes Softly", a book set in the Praries.

A very good alternate.
Yuki Phantomhive-kyuubi heir chapter 28 . 12/14/2012
this is beautiful so funny, sad, but beautiful