Reviews for A Twist Of Fate
Awwwwwwwwww :D
Ellie.CSI LV M NY fan chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet and i 3 it :D
Ellie.CSI LV M NY fan chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
You took the characters into another amazing level :D
JaneA0202 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
interesting, but I cant help but feel that its a bit...how to say it, the way its written reminds me some teenage books, Peyton is like she is teenager and Mac just a little older...they are not like Peyton and Mac on the show, but maybe its just me who thinks that...otherwise it was nice story.
New Traditionalist chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
It's been a while since I last read this, but I am only now getting around to reviewing.

Anyways, I did enjoy this quite a lot. While it may have been a little on the short side, as it was mostly focused on advancing the plot/character development, that didn't count against it.

Now I don't know what your plans were/are for it, but I do think that you could use this as a starting point for a series, even if there wasn't strict continuity between the succeeding stories, it'd still be adding to what you began here.
Chloe Denver chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
WOW

Ya know i'm not that much of a Pac fan myself but this story is just truley and utterly AMAZING.

I love the idea of Peyton returning with a kid Mac knew nothing about and then everything turning into turmoil but have everything be ok again

This is a really good story. Well done.
Longing for Oblivion chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Well, just wanted to let ya know that I finally read your story... It's not exactly the type of story I'm usually reading (I'm not really into storied in which my fave characters have kids - better don't ask me why coz I got no clue) - however, I liked it nonetheless...
Hope06 chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Awesome job I love the relationship between the two awesome first attempt believe in yourself this is a great story
NYPDAngell chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
This is amazing, i loved it from start to finish and the whole relationship with Peyton and Jess and Lindsay and you have the characters down to a T. Well done, awsome first story attempt