Reviews for Always With You
TwiliWolf13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
AWWWWW THIS IS MY OTP! ITS SO FLUFFY IM GUNA DIE!
VakaPyro chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I can't begin to describe how lovely and fricking sensual this was. I loved it from start to finish!

I really enjoyed the 'flowery language' as you put it, it made this so much more different :)

Thanks for this amazing take on Link and Midna!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
._. One word: AWWWW! UuU
draco122 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
powerful is all i can say. I loved it. It spoke to me in so many ways.

Draco122
Twilighthippie1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh... My... Goddess XD seriously. That was beautiful. The writing, and just your language, your way with words... I loved it. I cried a bit too *over sensitive? :P* still. Amazing. Phenomenal. Perfect :)

~Twilighthippie1
RoseRiku chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I love Link and Midna. 8D

Cute!

xox Rose (yes, from youtube. xD)
SenyarFly chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
ive read a lot of sappy fluff stories and i have to say this was the only one so far that actually made me cry a little ,

well done .
msfcatlover chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
WAHH! *sobs like the MidLink-obsessed fangirl she is*
AlannaCullen24 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Awww! Ive been playing the game practically none stop for the past week and then i found this story... -sn iffle- it was so sweet! a little sapping, but sweet. now im gonna go try n stop crying.
Roxas chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was absolutely the best story ever please make a second one please I'm a sucker for stories like this please make a second one please.
Ron Destiny chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I have to say, I can be a sucker for stories like this one. Your imagery was good; I could visualize a lot of the text. I agree with you on Link and Midna's pairing.
TheRoxster chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This was absolutely beautiful. So beautiful, I cried. T_T I love Link & Midna and even if I didn't, it was beautifully written nonetheless. 3
cAsEy chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
So Much LOVE...passion...

my poor heart was sent into a flutter! Awesome job!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
LOVED IT~! SO BEAUTIFUL~!
ehh chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
meh... nice but i skipped like 40% of it though lol.