Reviews for To Lie is to be Safe
Hynika chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Wow! You have nothing to worry about, I have rarely if ever read a fan fic that was more spot-on character. I loved the mismatch between which questions each was asking and which they wanted to answer. I really felt I could see Tony's perspective as well as Ziva's. And even though I am a shipper,I have read fan fic which is unbelievable and cliched, which I haven't enjoyed, but yours had angst enough to temper it and make it very genuine and moving. Bravo!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
You should know that someone is out here reading your stories, including the smut *grins* which is good stuff.

You posted on your profile that you'll come back someday. I understand that and I hope it is sooner rather than later. You do write well.

pdf
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
don't worry about anything. I liked it. although i would have thought after all this time tony and ziva would be sure about this relatonship, i still liked the pro's and con's described. This was a very different and unique fic. Plus i liked how u described everything. Very author-y(if there is such a word)
anna chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
please continue i want them to end up together so bad
Betherzz chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
well its a good story...but them knowing this conversation needed to be had, they both already knew what they wanted, they both knew it was worth it, for god sakes he risked everything for her and shes the one with doubts?
Jean89 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I know what you mean about the hair - i loved it in jurisdiction! Loved this, is there more?
rachelahavah chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wow. Just wow. You are a very taleted writer and I VERY MUCH enjoyed that story. I do hope that you will continue it!
P. Hershberger chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This is incredibly beautiful. Both Tony and Ziva in this are perfect. This was so sweet yet heartbreaking at the same time. The ending was so amazing. Excellent job!
DefinedGravity chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
you do realize you're an amazing writer, no? if the answer i no, you really should. you are. believe me. i enjoyed you story very much, i was cheering to Tony and Ziva,like 'come on guys, you know you can do it! :)

and you're nt the only one, ziva's just not really ziva anymore in season 7? or is that just me? i don't know i'm still hoping it will change! :D

and i need to see Tony and Ziva come together inseason 7! othewise, i will stop watching (i told myself that before, never gonna happen, i am way too addicted! :)

anyway, you're a great writer! keep that in mind!

the story was asomwe, and that's just an understatement!
MsSchreiber chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Well i'm a soppy romantic too and I loved it! I really liked how you expressed the fear and wanting that comes with things like this and I think they were both in character, so no worries there! Looking forward to reading more of your stuff :)
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I really, truly love this story. Them talking out their feelings? Only thing better is slugging each other out in a boxing match to see who would win (Ziva of course.) Anyway, great story!

P.S. Thank you for not using contractions with Ziva!
fractured-fairytale06 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
GOD.

This was so much better than anything I'd imagined when the idea first occurred to me. This was honest, poignant, and heartbreakingly real. You illustrate their anxiety and longing for each other so clearly that we can feel it in ourselves as we read. We're gripping our chairs right along with Ziva. We're pacing with Tony. We're hoping-desperately and completely-right along with them, as they navigate the repercussions of their love. What you've done here is true, unadulterated art. I hope you realize that.

The ending was everything, of course. You've made this one geniune and uplifting, despite the hint of sadness that comes at their decision to wait a while. They're smart people, and it was a smart decision. Very true to them, and where they stand in their lives. It would have been foolish to jump right into something, and you really showed here that the future is always out there if they want it badly enough.

I can't believe you were nervous about writing Ziva! You managed her so well! Really and truly, you locked in on her voice with expert precision. You should try it a little more often, eh? I highly recommend it. ;)
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was really great. I could totally go for a companion piece where she tells him he's worth it. But that's just me lol. Nice job!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
You should be happy with her hair from last Tuesday's episode. Curley and wild. I loved it.

And she did use contractions early in the 3rd season.

This was a lovely, lovely story.

had some tears in my eyes.

Well done. Your friend should make more requests if they result in stories like this!
redvelvetcupcakes chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
love it love it love it- there's too many stories out there of Gibbs just announcing with a smile that he's happy for both of them and his rules can just go to hell so i like that they're a little frightened of his anger in this one.

please keep going