Reviews for The Pirate and the Thief
Soaring Hawk chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
LOL! This is just how I picture Shir. Immature, a little naive, but bubbly and fun deep down. xD
tilinelson2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Yeah, you got me laughing again in front of the computer. You have a great talent for writing humor, because the situations are absurd, but naturally absurd and that is what makes humor funny.

I see Im at loss for not reading all your fanfics yet, but Im sure it wont take long till I finally read them all.
The Exile chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
ROFL! Shir is awesome... I hadn't really thought too much of Tyler's personality in PS2, you don't see him for long enough. They are a perfect match :p
GreatLight432 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
You are way too good. Yet another gem from a bare-bones RPG that needed more background, and just like the one with Kain's misadventure, it has me cracking up.

Keep up the good work!
Nilke chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Hahaha, it's so like Shir! She was great! Poor Tyler! I think that writing about PS2 is one of the most difficult things to do in this fandom, since the characters barely speak, and everyone can have a different portray of them, but I liked this one! Never cared much about Tyler... even if I love NPCs. Also, I liked the detail of staying more in space to avoid calling MB's attention, I would have never thought about it. Good work!