Reviews for Fireworks
7kstar chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Nice fun story. Glad it was Erza that caught the slip ups. Of course the boys couldn't stay, it would make them to relax and then their gooses would be cooked. Enjoyed it. :)
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Very nice conclusion. Chris' concern and jealously is well handled and nice to see that he is trying to figure them out. Love how Ezra just kept his ears open and was able to put things together. Terrific Fourth of July celebration and the fireworks were going off in more ways than one. That was a good idea that the Campbells' had to try to break out the idiot pervert; too bad it was so obvious. Very quick and effective response by all the guys and nice description of the shoot out. Glad that they didn't get away. Very sporting and generous of Ezra to tip off Curry and Heys that their cover was about to be blown and the twist at the end was perfect. I'm sure that letter from Travis will go a long way to their pardon. Thank you so much for sharing this enjoyable fic!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Great idea for a crossover; these two fandoms mesh together very well. It is logical for Kid and Hannibal to drift into Four Corners and it's a town that would be half way accepting. Love how Ezra is keeping an eye on them and it's nice to see someone who can give him a run for his money at poker. Good thing Kid and Hannibal were there; Billy was about to learn a very scary, horrible life lesson. I'm sure Crawford will be lucky to last in prison. Great how Chris just can't figure them out and that they are preying on his mind. I'm betting Kid won't break either.
Marmie1955 chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Very good story. I didn't like Heyes beating Ezra in cards or Vin beating Ezra in guns. Rifles sure but guns. Still good I can live with it. LOL Is that all to it? I want more.