Reviews for Blindside
Liwen chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
Again!
Its perfect again!
Poor Jill, but she could save herself, thank goodness...
Your stories are amazing and I cant get enough of them
LaraSGCLena chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
This was yet again an amazing story! I enjoyed every minute of it; made me flee from the real world and get wrapped up in this story. You really should pick up professional writing and start writing resident evil official pocket books! Thank you again for this and hope to read more from you in the future :)
Reverse Keyblade chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
Wow, it's been ages since I've reviewed your works! A magnificent end to your fiction, I like how you finished things off. Great job!
xSummonerYunax chapter 15 . 7/29/2010
Completely magnificent. Things came to together so nicely in this chapter that I couldn't have asked for a better ending. While it's obvious that Leon and Claire have feelings for each other, valuing their friendship above everything else speaks so much more than just diving into a relationship. But, I am curious to see what will happen with them in your sequel!

It was amusing to see the conversation between Carlos and Chris take place. Carlos sure had a lot of guts to admit his feelings for Jill to Chris, but I'm glad that there seemed to be some type of mutual understanding between the men. They wouldn't make the best of friends, but I think that's what precisely makes their friendship special. Ahh...and he applied for the BSAA South American branch. Great move right there, must be sweet to go back home after all this time!

Chris and Jill always share the cutest and most sentimental scenes. The part when Chris says he wants to take her home to meet the parents was so touching...and Jill eating by her mom's grave, wow. This is actually the first time I've ever come across a scene like this. It's completely refreshing and beautiful, and just makes your heart twist in the most satisfying way. :) Lol, poor Chris getting teased about his hair, but that body..."damn" is definitely the word to describe it.

This story has been a spectacular adventure, and I want to thank you so much for continuing it! Love triangles and angst in the sequel...your sequel sounds exciting already, and not to mention, it has a kickass title! I know I've said this a million times before, but again, you are one hell of an author!
Metalmark chapter 15 . 7/29/2010
I didn't think it sucked. It wrapped everything up nicely in preparation for the sequel. Claire and Leon's decision to remain just friends was a good decision - it seemed precisely something like they would do considering the circumstances. It was a bit odd that Claire would be surprised she didn't cry; she doesn't seem like the crying type. Really.

The interaction between Carlos and Chris was a bit awkward. For Carlos to be so upfront with his lingering feelings for Jill must have made Chris feel uncomfortable and, well, irritated as well but his honesty was refreshing. Carlos wasn't 'hiding around the bush' so to speak and I'm sure Chris appreciated that. It would be interesting to see an actual friendship develop between the two (because they're so different and they do both care about Jill) - but for the moment they're at least not adversaries.

I also loved Chris and Jill's conversation. The gray hair part made me laugh. My sister is thirty and has gray hair - it's actually normal. When Jill retailates by complimenting Chris's body - that was hilarous too. Male ego pride.

Anywho, amazing story! I enjoyed it from start to end immensely. I can't wait to see how the sequel turns out.

-B.M.
Agent Ada Kennedy chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
You write beautifully and I am a huge fan of your Chris/Jill stories. You write them so well...they are such an exhausting couple but it works out perfectly. I look forward to reading the rest of this story, mainly for the Chris/Jill aspect of it, since I am vehemently opposed to the idea of Claire/Leon...but that won't stop me from reading your work though!
xwittychickx chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
I didn't think this chapter sucked, it seemed like a perfect ending :) Something more calm and serene in which the characters can bask in the beauty of considering all the terrible things they had to endure recently, and for what is to come. So either way, I just wanted to say that you did a great job on this whole story (yes, including the ending), and I know the next will be just as good, probably even better. (you have a knack of doing that :P)
tek chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
Let me start off by saying, I absolutely adored the ending of this regardless of if you think it's your best work or not.

Leon and Claire's bittersweet acceptance that all they could be was friends for the moment was a curve ball, but it made the most sense and I'm glad you went in that direction. Although, I think I'm satisfied simply because I know they do end up together eventually, but that's not the point lol.

Carlos admitting his still burning torch for Jill was quite the surprise as well. It makes sense, in the way I've pictured things after the first stages of the fallout when he's not just thrown together with Rebecca (which tends to happen a lot, and I am more than guilty of it). I kept expecting a punch to be thrown or for Jill to overhear, but the way you wrote it was even better. I honestly enjoy the way you write the other characters who are all too often left out, and I hope you continue to make sure they have a part in your upcoming fics as well.

And then there's Chris and Jill, whose moments are more than enough to carry the story alone. Chris being overprotective about her on crutches is such a dead on character trait that it was almost comical to read and only got better with the argument over the grey hair.

I truly cannot wait for your next installment, and I'm also curious about this new style you're going to try out afterward.
cjjs chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Urgh, quitting smoking was one of the toughest things I have ever done, so I feel Chris' pain, especially in a stressful situation like what he's in right now.

I must say that I really enjoyes the briefing part the best. I'm a bit of an action/stategy junkie, so the upcoming mission has my interest piqued.

Interested to see what's wrong with Jill, and who this "European" are. I have my guesses, though.
Ninja-Gnome chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
What are you talking about 'sucked'? That was a fantastic ending to a marvelous story.

I loved they way you wrapped things up with this final chapter. A perfect mix of sadness and hope for a brighter future. Wonderful. :D

I read 'The Demon in My Shadow' not too long ago and I have to say I'm definitely intrigued. I absolutely can not wait to read the sequel and to see how it relates to 'The Demon in My Shadow'.

I can't express in words how much I adore your writing. And I think I speak for everyone when I say we'll all be here to support you through your future writing endeavors. :)

See you in the next one! :D
Supermodel Sandwich chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
Wow, this was really a fantastic ending chapter/epilogue to this wonderful story. I think you wrapped everything up perfectly, and although the scene with Leon and Claire in the beginning was bittersweet, everything came together on a really nice, reflectice note. :) Besides, you were very truthful to Claire and Leon's situation. I still have hope for them though. ;D I was really pleased with the dialogue between Jill and Chris and also Chris and Carlos, jeez, he sure has guts to admit he loves Jill right in front of her boyfriend! XD Loved it though, and the adorable Chris/Jill moments are never ignored, it's especially touching with Jill's current injuries, just so cute! o

Amazing job! I can't wait for more of your work, I'll definitely be looking out for your sequel and other fanfics! :D
Ivilith chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
:) I liked the final quote, it did seemed appropiate for those thought times.

All the chapter reflected the uneasiness in the air with all the characters, since there are more tough times ahead but they still have some hope for a better future.

A lovely story, I'm sure you can improve the action sequences since you are pretty good at rising the tension and fight scenes

I'll wait for the sequel eagerly :D

Congratulations again for another wonderful story.

:D
Kenshin13 chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
I can't say enough how much I love reading your fanfics. I have a few other RE fanfics that I follow and enjoy, but yours somehow always jump out at me. You have such a fluid style and grasp of the characters that sometimes makes me forget that I'm even reading fanfiction. I also just went back and re-read The Demon in My Shadow and I have to say that I am totally pumped for a dark M rated story to further the ideas from that oneshot. I know that I speak for the regular reviewers and for myself when I say that you truly are a magnificent writer.
cjjs chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
I'm really liking this fic do far. The background into the formation of the BSAA is really neat, a very unique and well thought out story.

And although Claire is not normally one of my favourite RE characters, I really like how you're writing her, and her interaction with Chris is very natural.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
Jesus Christ, I'm running out of fresh compliments. The story was well tied together, with the mission not being as militaristic as it could of been, yet still satisfying. Nicholai is extremely well portrayed, I must add. You could submit this trilogy to Capcom, have it made official canon, the writing is that legitimate and accurate. Brilliance in writing. Need moar storiez! Pure fluidity. 10/10, as expected.