Reviews for The Denouement Of Suzumiya Haruhi
ClassicalMusic chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Though I must say the fan-fiction is interesting, and although I've only read a small portion of it; I cannot help but ask: Is the allusion to Vivaldi's four seasons done for any particular reason?
TheDilettante chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
This "closed space" that Kyon is in reminds me of the spinoff manga, but whatever.
I like this story!
대박!
파이팅!
Troglodytarum chapter 46 . 11/23/2012
I was gonna say a lot of positive things about this story. But the fact that you ended it like inception (and made it as confusing as it during the reading). Just... I can't.

This story was like if pulp fiction and dragon-ball Z got married and had a kid, and then that kid had sex with the shining and had a kid them selfs that grew up with adopted Japanese parents and was a bit of a social outcast but had this one freind that was awesome (mamed haruhi) but then when it turned 18 came to America and met inception, fell in love with it. Got it pregnant and then married it so the kid wouldn't be a bastard child. That's how I describe this story.

You got it as good as inception and trolled the shit out of us the same way. Congrats. Your a dick that wrote a great fucking story. I hope you enjoy yourself. For the love of penguins please add an epilogue. Or a continuation. Something. Fuck...

Readers first world problem's: Finds good story. Finishes it. Can't find another story as good.

You understand my pain now? I'm gonna cryogenicly freeze myself about 3 years and read everything you wrote after this. Because I can't wait.

P.S. ima read blue now TY.
Troglodytarum chapter 43 . 11/23/2012
Lol you kept kozumi's dignity till the end. I congratulate you for that. This has been the best haruhi fanfiction story I've ever read. I'll give a better review when I finished.
Troglodytarum chapter 29 . 11/23/2012
Uru Is haruhi isn't she?
Troglodytarum chapter 20 . 11/22/2012
I never wanted an asakura/kyon scene more than now. I always liked her as a charecter. In fact if I was kyon, and she tried to kill me. I think that would make me more attracted to her. Still very catious of her, but more freindly as well. In a weird twisted way. But I'll give a real review later.
10char chapter 46 . 7/22/2012
This is an amazing story, typos notwithstanding nor diminishing too greatly at all. Highly underrated, and I have no regrets in reading it.

...Also I forgot to put a period at the end of my other review, due to me absentmindedly pressing the 'Post Review'. Blah.
10char chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Quite entertaining to read
molten2metal chapter 46 . 6/21/2012
That was a great read! There were some inconsistancies I've noticed throughout the story but they were very minor. And since when did Haruhi have long hair to her waist? Since Kyon first met Haruhi and he mentioned why she changed her hairstyle every day. She promptly cut it off the following day. I don't know, there might have been a reason why her hair was long so I apologise because I didn't pick it up. Again good job!
molten2metal chapter 28 . 6/21/2012
Just a small note: The day when it was only Kyon and Haruhi looking for mysteries was the day Kyon told her that the other three SOS members were actually aliens, time travellers and espers (She didn't believe him though).
molten2metal chapter 24 . 6/21/2012
Asahina (the real one) seems incredibly out of character to me.. Good read none the less.
gotonis chapter 46 . 1/20/2012
Epic story. First off, I want to mention that at one point while Fujiwara was still human I was actually brought to tears. You did an extremely good job with this.

However, I'm more interested in how closely you're planning on rewriting this as Final Denouement. That version, for the record, was how I found this one. I was rather disappointed when I saw they were the same, but I did enjoy this quite a bit. I did notice a couple of mistakes toward the end, but I can't remember where.

But in the new version, are you planning on making Mikuru cry again?

For the record, I also highly appreciated the Vegeta reference.

However, in case you were wondering, Fujiwara's goal isn't world peace. Then again, you probably knew that, considering you knew his name. In case you read Dissociation and not Astonishment, however, Fujiwara wants to change timelines around so that he can be in a world that his sister Mikuru's in. Something to consider in case you wanted to avoid retconning.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that the original was great, and express my hopes that the new one will have new material.

Gotonis

PS: Piiiiii
ChaosRune chapter 46 . 12/3/2011
Ok, I just finished the fic, and I have to say it was very interesting. You had a very interesting plot and you managed to write it well, even if it was very confusing sometimes. The whole different realities and how much of what they saw was an illusion was very hard to follow sometimes, but it worked in the end.

In character developed, you developed very well the friendship between Kyon and Itsuki, I can honestly feel that they are friends now. Among the other relationship you developed, the one between Kyon and Yuki was very interesting, and I loved every second of it, but at the end I think the fic lacked a closure, or even define their relationship, what where they at the end? Friends? Potential love interests? The little hugs that Yuki would sneak in make everything kind of confusing there, and because they didnt even talk when they returned to Reality, its very hard to see what you intended there.

Another interesting relationship was the one between Kyon and Alt Haruhi, their dynamic was kind of hard to understand at times, specially with the flashes of jealousy, joy and anger that she would suddenly have, they felt like she was channeling Original Haruhi sometimes. What I find kind of disappointing there was the lack of resolution about the problems that Kyon had with O. Haruhi, specially considering that I didnt understand very well what happened to Haruhi at the end, is she A. Haruhi and the solution was just overwrite most of her annoying habits? Or is she a mix of Original and Alternate and those habits are still there? That's the most important if they are suppose to start a romantic development, don't want Kyon to again blow his top off at Haruhi (not without reasons, mind you, the guy must have the patience of a saint after all that has happen) and start the whole mess again.

And my last question would be, what exactly did you mean with the ending? Afterschool at work? Is Haruhi talking about the old reality, or did she mean aftershool at the club?
ChaosRune chapter 41 . 12/3/2011
Ok, great fic so far, but I want to drop a quick review here about:

I began to feel sympathy. I understood that Haruhi was never at fault. This whole mess was because I was too ignorant to comprehend her position. She knew nothing of what she was capable of. I myself should have had more compassion for her.

Now with this I disagree, why should Kyon be responsible of Haruhi's attitude? It's not up to us how other people behave, and I strongly disagree with the fact that her powers have anything to do with it, she doesn't even know that she has them! How can something that you don't even know exist have any kind of effect on you?
Truner chapter 46 . 11/19/2011
Having at least a hundred fanfictions behind me, I didn't know what to expect. 46 chapters, a great lenght. The usage of English, instead of Engrish (the language used by many FF users). The first chapter that gave a possibility for several awesome and bad ideas. I continued to read on... to discover my very favorite Haruhi fanfiction. Finishing every Haruhi Light Novel except the last two, I wasn't expecting anything on par with them. And look at me, I'm already thinking that this IS better than some of the original Light Novels... the story was splendid. Alternative reality with such characters? Haruhi was the best, followed by Yuki and Koizumi. Koizumi having such a huge part in the story was a really great idea. Haruhi being so fresh and transformable also gave the story the kind of taste it needed. Yuki? She undergone a change almost as big as the one happening in the 4th book. I loved how the reality was only focusing on the characters, blocking out everything unnecessary.

The events were presented in the best way possible. So were the interactions. I could go on and on, but all I have to say is that THIS is the best story on the site. At least for me. Good job. Seeing your profile, a sequel is on the way? COUNT ME IN!

Btw, I did found a few grammatical errors in some of the chapters. You should run a check through it. Or consider publishing it in .PDF form. That would be awesome. You could get someone to draw a cover for you with Uru's two forms on it! I would totally print that out, given the fact that I can do so, haha!