Reviews for Not Back to the Future
Cirque de la nuit chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Nicely written fanfic! I liked how Curtis tried to smash the timemachine too.

I hope that plagiarist didn't ruin online writting for you. :)
Au chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I love it! This ending is soooo much better than the real one.
JazzGirl123 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I love them! Some people are just so desperate for ideas, they ERGH! Make me CURTIS ANGRY. I hope everything turns out well!
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
See? See?.! THAT is a perfect ending, not the one they gave us! Loved it.
Tynkerbell2356 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Can I see the rest of the story. You can pm it to me or I believe my email account is on here as well. Hope to see it soon!
potfpeep12 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Very cute! This would have been an interesting ending.
Sigridsimmen chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is truly beautiful! Thank you for writing, and giving the series a much better ending!
AquaLotus chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That. was. AWESOME!

And that's how it should have been! They should have made them stay in the present/past/whatever XD D: Oh well.

Great story! .
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Much better than the real finalie ending. About the only good part about that ending was Phil and Keely FINALLY kissed with the whole school watching and cheering as well as everybody passing by outside.
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Crash, Smash, Ka-Pow! Great choice of how to open your story, and great vocabulary kicks it off. Little sister was true to form as she tries to shift attention from her sledge hammer to her parents, scolding the grown ups.

"Hold it Pin Diffy!" - Pim, as in "Hold it, Pim Diffy!

Speaking of "holding it, Pim," Pimmy just came across too sweet. What is she really up to? You have me recaling the words of the sage, Phil of Pickford, who once confided the advice, "Pim never has a point - only an angle."

Thank you for remembering Curtis in this scene. With all that smashing and commotion right outside his "cave," I kept wondering where he was.

He didn't care what any of them thought; he was more concerned with what his father was going in the other room. - awkward sentence. Father was doing, thinking, contriving, building, ... what?

His father had just shown them the jumbled, unfixable hunks of metal that had once been known as their time machine. - since you have Lloyd parking the time machine in the garage, you might wish to specify that it was the time engine which was pulverized.

You just had to insert a pal-punch and another couple-kiss, didn't 'cha? Not that I'm complainin'. Good ending to a good story. Well done and thanks a bunch!

Best

CraftyNotepad

. .. . .. _ ;/\/\/\\\\ 803
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I love this! I hate that PFTD was canceled and how it was left. If they were gunna end the series couldn't they have at least poped out one or teo more episode so that me knew what happened. Or a Disney movie.
SlickNickShady chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Brilliant. So in character! You wrote Pim so perfectly.

"You two should be ashamed of yourselves. How are we supposed to go home now?" she asked in an angry voice.

"You have a hammer too!" Phil cried, gesturing to the one in her hands.

ROTFL.

The following is so sweet.

"Lloyd nodded silently and went upstairs with his wife, a smile pulling at his lips. They'd done the right thing. They would all be happy permanently living in this time period. Who knew, maybe one day they'd fix the time machine and would go home…with Keely coming with them as their daughter-in-law. He had to admit, he liked the thought…she made Phil happy."

I also love how you added Curtis.

Curtis turned a surprise look toward Phil. "Curtis was, uh…looking for coconut. Want milk," he murmured quickly.

I loved the ending.

Phil laughed, smiling at Keely. "No, I'm not from the future," he replied. "I'm from here, where I belong…with you."

Good stuff. Added it to my favorites.