Reviews for Snuffles
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
Good chapter. Snuffles is still not learning anything, but that's certainly no surprised. But I hope that Harry is.

Although if I were Hermione, I'd just let them go and do my own work (and not let them copy it).
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
Personally, I would prefer to try and treat him like any other student and at the moment he needs to learn self discipline before he goes off half cocked and inadvertently causes somebody's death."

-Ah, the irony factor here...(thinks the Veil). But Sirius never thinks anybody needs discipline. He and his friends did just fine without it.

But he should really start thinking about why Dumbledore is so adamant that Harry go back to the Dursleys and not have a real family, before blaming Snape for everything (his default).

Plus, Harry doesn't get any real discipline at Hogwarts except from Snape and Filch, and half the time Dumbledore gets Harry out of it anyway. What message are the other students getting from this?

But then, Sirius has long been a pawn for Albus as well, he just doesn't know it yet.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
"Cough Quirrell Cough"

-Yes, Ron isn't quite overcome by the "Love and Obey Dumbledore" magical field all over the school, is he?

And Snuffles will make quite a guardian for Harry. I do hope he watches his drinking problem...
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
"S-sorry Sir for Snuffles knocking you down."

Harry Potter apologize to Snape, and mean it? I shall surely faint.

Good chapter. And I'm sure that Dumbledore wants to see Pettigrew get justice, so that Sirius can walk free. (I wonder if Sirius Black's deepest regret is that he never finished off Snape, the way he said in book 5?).

That's a good question-why _is_ Snape the only one who can help the Trio, anyway?
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
He was running a risk of being declared committable to Saint Mungos if he kept this up and that would be... interesting.

-It would certainly be more restful. I did love how he let Albus assumed that he was barely correct to both Harry and Snuffles in Diagon Alley (and Dumbledore's head will hurt when his other spies tell him about the ice cream, heh).

And I also love his mind-bending little explanation to Harry. Snicker.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
He smirked slightly as he realized that both Potter and Black-Snuffles would be thinking he was deliberately messing with their tiny little minds as they would not know what to think of his generous impulse.

-And it's working very well. After all, Harry should remember that during PoA that Sirius scraped Snape's head along the wall even though Snape already had a concussion, but that later on, Snape got stretchers for all of them, including Sirius Black. What a pity he doesn't think of that-no doubt the ice cream cones are enough for his brain at the moment.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
''Dumbledore didn't...wouldn't make him pay for his protection.

-Oh? But Albus let Sirius rot in Azkaban all these years. Plus, he made Snape 'pay' for Dumbledore protecting the Potters, even though it was already his job to do so (and didn't do a very good job, did he?).

And of course Harry is going to brag about Snape being forced into paying for the vet bill and paying for treats. . It'll give all those other Gryffindors a good laugh to know that the Greasy Git had to spend his own money.

Say, when is Harry going to realize how big a Life Debt he owes Snape, anyway? Oh, wait, I keep forgetting-nothing good that Snape does ever counts in his favor.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
That was practically unforgivable in the irates Potion Masters opinion.

-Yes, it was. Sirius Black *never* regretted trying to kill Snape, and in canon, his only regret was that he'd failed. And here Snape was actually worried about Snuffles' welfare, when Albus is willing to let Sirius be treated by a vet.

But of course _Albus_ is the one who's being oh so gracious here. And of course Dumbledore won't tell Harry how Sirius Black spent so many years (and his friends) tormenting Snape, only that Sirius Black is really innocent.

At least Harry is now ticked off at Dumbledore, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Not surprised that Snuffles couldn't resist tormenting a creature much smaller than he was; but he's not used to being on his own without his fellow Marauders to help gang up on people, and of course he didn't expect Mrs. Norris to fight back.

And if Albus is so dead set on keeping the secret, why on earth did he tell Snape? Doesn't he want Snuffles healed? After all, Sirius Black is one of his favorites.
Jeeun chapter 31 . 5/31/2012
And the winners are Severus Snape and Minerva McGonagall! Wonderful collaboration between the Heads of the forever rivals! Wonderful banters! Brilliant pranks! Too many baths! Beautiful colors! Wish I could have seen pink Snuffles. But well, I have my imaginations. Hilarious, Sarcastic, Due Justice! Can't believe Dumbles could be that thick though, he really doesn't learn at all does he? But well, all due for the greater good. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
I'm surprised that anybody was surprised by what the Headmaster looks like, given that Albus should be the star of Fashion Disaster.

But I suspect Dumbledore will just shrug it off.

And now Harry will discover what fun it is to take care of Snuffles!
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Geesh, look at that poor dog with them. He looks like he lost a bet with Dumbledore."

-No, Snape did. Of _course_ Dumbledore thinks Snuffles will behave himself, wink wink, though he knows precisely what's going on. But it won't ever be Sirius Black's fault for anything, we all know that!

But now Snuffles is Harry's problem. Good luck with that (though of course Snape will still get the blame for anything going wrong).
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 31 . 10/17/2011
I'm sure it was a shock to Sirius, but who knows, he might keep the paint scheme just because it would've annoyed his mother. An excellent story and I thank you for sharing this with us!
GundamPilot03 chapter 31 . 10/13/2011
This chapter was awesome but I'm sad to see this story come to an end. I loved it. It was so amusing to see all the mischief they all got into. This will definitely be one I will be rereading. I hope RL gets better for you.
RebeccaRoy chapter 31 . 10/12/2011
This made my day. Love the bit of revenge on Sirius for all he did as Snuffles!
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »