Reviews for Snuffles
Airlady chapter 27 . 6/26/2011
Tail wagging fine chapter. Woof!
GundamPilot03 chapter 27 . 6/20/2011
This was a great ending to the day. I had my first day of training with my new job and this was fun to read after I finished. I loved this chapter. Severus is so going kill Snuffles for that. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next and what Severus does.
RebeccaRoy chapter 27 . 6/20/2011
Wow, you know when Snuffles turns human his days are numbered, Severus will find a quiet dungon and all bets are off...
GundamPilot03 chapter 26 . 5/31/2011
This chapter was so cute. I loved it. It was very amusing to see the boys trying to figure things out while the girls let them try. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Airlady chapter 26 . 5/30/2011
"Adventuring sure has its set of side effects, in this case odor."
Novie chapter 25 . 5/25/2011
What the hell of a story is this? Where is it going?
RebeccaRoy chapter 25 . 5/23/2011
Wow, I feel for poor Severus and Hermione is going to kill Harry for his little prank!
GundamPilot03 chapter 25 . 5/23/2011
This chapter was cute with all the portraits and how Hermione reacted to Harry telling her he needed another bath. I loved Snape's thoughts on Snuffles not easily forgiving them. I can't wait for the next chapter to see how the bath goes and such like that.
GundamPilot03 chapter 24 . 5/3/2011
I thought it was very cute. I loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter. I found it so amusing.
Airlady chapter 24 . 5/3/2011
Adventuring sure has its set of side effects, in this case odor.
Airlady chapter 23 . 4/26/2011
This was certainly eventful
GundamPilot03 chapter 23 . 4/24/2011
Snuffles just can't keep himself out of trouble. This chapter was awesome. I loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens with Snuffles and yet another bath. I look forward to it.
RebeccaRoy chapter 23 . 4/24/2011
Padfoot goes form one trouble to another, he is really a very bad dog!
GundamPilot03 chapter 22 . 4/16/2011
Awesome chapter. Snuffles is just having so much fun isn't he? I loved how Albus reacted to finding out what Snape did. That was awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Airlady chapter 22 . 4/16/2011
I finally caught up reading this - ROFL. Keep it up!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »