Reviews for Snuffles
moo-girl chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
GREAT STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Linoria chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
loving it so far! Looking forward to more!

Linoria
GundamPilot03 chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
This was awesome. I loved it. I can't wait for the next one.
RebeccaRoy chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
Oh dear, Severus had every right to get at tadd bit upset. Love what he did to Dumbledore!
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
Poor Harry and especially poor Severus. Amazing chapter. Update soon.
RebeccaRoy chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Oh no, on dear Severus is going to blow a fuse, big time!
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Oh dear. That could be ending horribly. Update soon.
GundamPilot03 chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Albus is in for it now. Just what will Snape do with this new information. I can't wait for the next chapter to find out.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
What was Albus thinking?

-He's laughing his head off as Snuffles pees on Snape's leg. This is all a huge joke to him. No doubt he'll laugh his head off if Snuffles decides to chew Snape's leg off, too, or get angry if Snape dares to defend himself.

At least Hagrid is big enough not to mind Snuffle's little peculiarities.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Yes, Snape has _so_ much spare time grading essays, running labs, and brewing potions that he can spend it all on the dog (who will probably make sure Snape doesn't sleep, either, since the dog can nap all day).

Why does Albus hate Snape so much?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Let's see-Albus has the charitable impulse, Harry Potter will get the benefit of it, and Snape has to do all the work. Why am I not surprised?

Although Snuffles had better behave himself; he could always end up seeing the vet if he's not good (grin).
GundamPilot03 chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
This chapter was awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nanchih chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Kidney failure and dialysis - words to make any diabetic (like me) quiver in terror. I am glad to hear he is doing well. Congrats on the wedding. You have had a lot on your plate this month - don't worry about us. I'll be sitting here whenever.

I note a little hint of Albus knowing perfectly well who Snuffles is.
Mikee chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
I hope your husband does even better. Congratulations on the wedding.

Loved the chapter, but oh my, was Snuffels naughty. I liked that Snuffles was 'struck' by Albus' apparent disappointment.

Looking forward to seeing what's next.

Thank you.
NATWEST chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
Love this so much. Did you checkthe spam floder.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »