Reviews for After Twenty Roses
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Haha. Really fluffy, but so cute anyway:)
SecretAndUnknown chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
WOO Very good. :D Update soon! ;D
l chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
allen chapter 1 . 2/24/2011

write

Thrice the Double U chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Dishes on the desk? Literally dishes or... some kind of dual meaning? LOL Great story, it should continue.
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Very cute I hope there's more!
YukiaSmith01 chapter 2 . 12/30/2010

...:'(

...OOOOOOOOOOOOOHH...wow lavi .

...3 me likey :3
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Soo kawaii! Maybe next time you could make them have like a family outing? I wonder if Kanda would've sliced Tyki up if he heard him say, "You should just elope with me" :)) LOL! Please Update!
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
poor Bak...?

and lavi finally got laid? an with linalee! hahahaa
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
awwwwwwww

so cute!
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Sorry for not reviewing in the Roses After A Flood of Tears 'cause I don't really like reviewing in stories that are labeled complete. But you should RREEAALLYY make another sequel or a chapter 2 of this story which shows their second child, Lenalee's marriage, Lavi's love life or all of that all . Great Story!
hawktakesflight chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This is a nice follow up, curiously poignant and well, to be honest, it's a refreshing change from all the doom-and-gloom stories that are everywhere.

I like how you've made time pass so quickly, even Lavi has greying hair! Yet everyone's still remarkably in character... and even the guitar thing seems like something Kanda would do, for Allen.

Good job on this one. Keep it up!

hawk
Kichou chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Cute. I liked it.
xMemrc chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wow. The Fluff! So very fluffy! xD

Yeah, I kinda got the feeling when you said you finished Roses After A Flood Of Tears. It ended kinda abruptly...

I enjoyed it! Lol, Lavi's unbelievably single. :D I really wanna gon on gushing on your fic, but I need to get to the beach... My seniors forced me. D:

Talk to you soon! xDD
SALADS chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO CUTE.

Except the fact that Lenalee is marrying Bak-chan.-barfs-

But the rest of the story is so adorable! I loved the part where Kanda held up his knife and Mana was looking, haha.

I would love to say update soon, but I'm not sure if that's happening...so update soon if you feel like it! (even though it says complete at the bottom).