Reviews for Ezekiel
noxenrom chapter 2 . 8/5
Alright. Ill stop here. The plot is bullshit.
Sleeping4Days chapter 11 . 7/4
Wow, Harry is going to have a hard time even thinking of forgiving Dean. I honestly have now clue what's going to happen next. I'm really looking forward to which direction their relationship is going to head to.
Sleeping4Days chapter 1 . 7/4
This is awesome. I love it.
Asuraa chapter 5 . 5/3
Getting some nasty gay vibes from this. A pity. It looked promising at first
LuckyOne098 chapter 11 . 3/27
such a shame this story was abandoned especially where it was, I was hoping to at least see the reactions to the team learning what Harry was.
Dragon-Heart93 chapter 11 . 3/12
Would like to see where this goes. Hope you update, it has been six year so I doubt you will but one can hope
Bananabella chapter 11 . 2/14
update
AliceCullen3 chapter 11 . 1/22
LOVE IT!
Cinder da ANGEL chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
Plz write more... PLZ! ):
darkangel325 chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
I honestly hope Dean gets a damn wake up call and feels really REALLY guilty for what just happened
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
I don't know how I didn't see the protective sibling shtick majigy hingy watchamakalit similarity...but alas. So that's what Dean would act like if Sam was a girl.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
Really? Harry you copy cat! Junk food and cars are Dean's thing! You know, you can have a relationship where one person doesn't like what the other one likes. Harry is just too much like Dean for them to get together. A manly friendship due to the same habits I can see, but a romance due to those shared habits? I rather prefer the difference of personalities in a relatio ship and then surviving them. Or rather, I should say I prefer one to have traits the other desires for themselves/admires. Then again, it's your story. Feel free to take this review with a grain of salt (pun intended).
Roserayrose chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
OMG I want more of this is awesome, really want to have poor emotionally detached Harry express his feelings and combine all of his alter-egos in one go.
I really love this and very much hope you'll update soon, love it, even though it has been five years or so I will still wait.
Like the loyal Hufflepuff I am, I shall wait.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2016
shit fic don't read
Wonderland chapter 11 . 4/20/2016
Wow, just wow, if you ever going to renew for story would be awesome...you have me hanging to want to read more...I'd just found your story last night...I'd really like it, so, please keep it flowing