Reviews for Ezekiel
Eyes in the Force chapter 11 . 2/28
Wow! This story is amazing please update soon.
Therealsamantha chapter 11 . 1/7
Pls continue your awesome story!
Bloodfire87 chapter 11 . 10/1/2017
holy shit! This is just fantastic! I really hope you update this soon, one of the best Supernatural/Harry Potter crossovers I've found yet.
noxenrom chapter 2 . 8/5/2017
Alright. Ill stop here. The plot is bullshit.
Sleeping4Days chapter 11 . 7/4/2017
Wow, Harry is going to have a hard time even thinking of forgiving Dean. I honestly have now clue what's going to happen next. I'm really looking forward to which direction their relationship is going to head to.
Sleeping4Days chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
This is awesome. I love it.
Asuraa chapter 5 . 5/3/2017
Getting some nasty gay vibes from this. A pity. It looked promising at first
muvty chapter 11 . 3/27/2017
such a shame this story was abandoned especially where it was, I was hoping to at least see the reactions to the team learning what Harry was.
Dragon-Heart93 chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
Would like to see where this goes. Hope you update, it has been six year so I doubt you will but one can hope
Bananabella chapter 11 . 2/14/2017
AliceCullen3 chapter 11 . 1/22/2017
Cinder da ANGEL chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
Plz write more... PLZ! ):
darkangel325 chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
I honestly hope Dean gets a damn wake up call and feels really REALLY guilty for what just happened
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
I don't know how I didn't see the protective sibling shtick majigy hingy watchamakalit similarity...but alas. So that's what Dean would act like if Sam was a girl.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
Really? Harry you copy cat! Junk food and cars are Dean's thing! You know, you can have a relationship where one person doesn't like what the other one likes. Harry is just too much like Dean for them to get together. A manly friendship due to the same habits I can see, but a romance due to those shared habits? I rather prefer the difference of personalities in a relatio ship and then surviving them. Or rather, I should say I prefer one to have traits the other desires for themselves/admires. Then again, it's your story. Feel free to take this review with a grain of salt (pun intended).