Reviews for Ezekiel
Roserayrose chapter 11 . 7/22
OMG I want more of this is awesome, really want to have poor emotionally detached Harry express his feelings and combine all of his alter-egos in one go.
I really love this and very much hope you'll update soon, love it, even though it has been five years or so I will still wait.
Like the loyal Hufflepuff I am, I shall wait.
shit fic don't read
Wonderland chapter 11 . 4/20
Wow, just wow, if you ever going to renew for story would be awesome...you have me hanging to want to read more...I'd just found your story last night...I'd really like it, so, please keep it flowing
LunarisDraconis chapter 11 . 4/9
like it alot
sab chapter 11 . 4/5
so are we ever going to get the rest of this fanfic?¿
Albie chapter 11 . 4/4
Holy fudgeballs this is incredible! I love the story! Man that last chapter, way to set things on edge! I can't wait for the next... and I just checked the date last updated. Damn. Well anyway, thank you for writing!
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 11 . 2/20
...I rather doubt that Hermione will actually introduce Dean to her right hook for what he just did, but I kind of hope she does. Or that Castiel does it for her. Granted, I was expecting a confrontation like this to happen, though five years later and we're still on the cliffhanger? I hope your muse returns soon.
plz update
Momokai chapter 11 . 1/16
Please please please update this :3
atalanta chapter 3 . 1/14
Sammy was so cute! God, he makes me feel all protective-elder-sister...
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
Just stop. You crossed the supernatural universe with Harry Potter, and you're making it about the romance? Really?...
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Characters who fight for good, and have no problem giving their live for it, tick me off. It's as if the willingness to give their live automatically equates to being a good person. Whats wrong with being afraid of dying? Why would anybody "Gladly" go to there death? If you fear death, but risk your life anyway, that shows courage.
Moonysilverwolf chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
Seriously?I fall in love with this story and then I don't know what happens?Noooo!
atalanta chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
Four years...please don't say this is abandoned because this is freakin' awesome!