Reviews for Brilliance
LolaTheSa chapter 12 . 4/27
Ok I'm done... you are have him say sorry after her ass threw him through a loop like that?
LolaTheSa chapter 4 . 4/27
Uh Bella is very easy... if it's a woman who challenges him he wants.. I don't see how this Bella is it... other then being his superior editor.. .She's a easy women.. if what happened a few chapters ago is any exception..
JustSearching chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
I put this on alert awhile ago and never really check the old ones. I am glad you completed it, and I absolutely love the story!
Jhimly chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
Bella finally admitted to herself that she likes Edward.
Sassyvampmama chapter 22 . 12/21/2012
:) Me likey!
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
Idk if you'd planned on or even thought about writing a sequel, but it would be very easy to do and you've certainly done well with this story! I loved it!
angel1215 chapter 22 . 7/24/2011
I'm so glad I found this little jewel. It was totally entertaining and I'm so glad it ended the way it did. If only real life could be that way we'd all be deleriously happy. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
opal aline chapter 22 . 6/16/2011
Awwww! What a sweet way to end their story!

I have enjoyed following their journey and I feel privileged to be your friend!

So very proud of you my Twiny! You are amazing! Love You!
Jessy-Anne chapter 22 . 6/13/2011
My dear you are the most amazing EVER... Seriously this had me in tears, in the best way possible of course. Reading about their happy ending made me shed tears, hearing about her what happened with my had me in tears, and finally the way he proposed had me in tears. I also want to thank you and tell you that I DEFINITELY enjoyed this, that is actually kind of an understatement haha. You are brilliant hunny and I would definitely love to see anything and everything else you decide to write :D including the wedding and baby :D You have no clue how happy I am typing that haha Hope prevailed in the end thanks to you :D ILY and this story sooo much :D it's going to be one I go back and read through a few times when I need the hope you provide :D *hugs* can't wait to see what you decide to show us :D
ajacot924 chapter 22 . 6/13/2011
Beautiful story. I loved it. I would love to see the wedding and the baby! Please write an epilogue or two or three!
snowqueen65 chapter 22 . 6/13/2011
A great story...enjoy your writing. Yes, please...an epilogue of both wedding and baby.
opal aline chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
Awww, YAY! So glad to see an update from you!

Edward is the perfect boyfriend! Complete balance between gentle concern and murderous rage! Love it!

OMG! Preggers Love it! Can't wait to see Bella's reaction! I have such a soft spot for Daddyward's!

Look forward to the next chapter!

Flove ya Twiny!
Rachel Clark chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
I loved it! Can't wait till the next chapter. You are amazing!
nuanprong chapter 21 . 4/22/2011
Aw..I just read all the chapters that are posted so far..I was all in to this...then..there was the hiatus warning!...oh no.
JYA chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
I am loving your story! I wish more people could see the light!