Reviews for Assault on Hell's Gate
General Herbison chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Love this. Didnt love the humans getting beat though. Really hate all the animal or insect help. Can't they fight fair?
Jack Hawthorne chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This is BRILLIANT! Seriously! During the battle scene, I was practically sitting on the edge of the seat all the time! It really takes some serious skill to make your reader breathe a sigh of relief when he finds out the mainchara survives, even when he subconsciously know he will! Dude, this is simply awesome:P
Omatikaya'itan chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Well done again! This version fills in the bit that I was wondering about- what would have happened if Lomax remained in control. It was interesting to see your twist with captain Kim at the end. The realism was great- your disabling of the human base was really well done and I like the way everything fit within the framework of the movie. Good writing- looking forward to your next story! (No rush though, of course!)
TopKat90 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Well, I think that it is an interesting variationof the origanal. A little more bloody.

Max is the avatar that stops Selfridge from fleeing?

If so is he just wondering about anavatar for Cynthia or did something happen to his? (His comment about wondering if they could buy avatars near the end.)

Kat