Reviews for In Due Time
Anonymous chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Nice work! Hoping for updates, and hopefully soon :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Thanks for a great story keep up the good work
Sensuto chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
awesome storyline... finish it...!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
You truly have a special talent. I hope to see an update sometime soon:)
Lyora chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

i read this for a day and a half.

i thought it was completed.

ITS 2014
please update

i loved the story. so much that i ignored the fact i have finals and did not study.

anyway. i dont know what to say

i love you for writing the story
i hate you for not updating.

and i am in no position to lecture you, because i didnt update my story too. so yeah...
mango soda chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
Oh my god, that wait was definitely worth it. I was so surprised with how smoothly you had Sakura realize that she should seize the day and live in the present in this chapter. Her cancelling the debt and asking him out instead was just so wonderful I think I had to stop and squeal cause it was that cute :)

I'm glad the plot is also going well and picking up again. The first few chapters felt a little lost (with regards to the plot), well, at least to me. But it definitely picked up during the 'Hisao Ito arc.' You write the action scenes really well. And did you know I was kinda kicking myself for just seeing this now? I mean combination of plot well-paced romance is a gem. I'm also so glad that you're still active when it comes to updating, I'm so looking forward for more now that Naruto and Sakura are in a mutual understanding in their relationship.

I'd like to mention that I absolutely love the chapters where Naruto's adjusting back in Konoha. The fiasco with sexy photos made me laugh the most. It was so adorable I swear. I think it's also great that you put in the part where there were still lots of people with doubts on Naruto's skills in Hokage-ship. I'm glad it's being tackled in this ship. Oh, btw, I love your OC Mari. The mixture of scarily blunt pointing out the obvious feisty makes me want to see more of her. In all of my fanfic-reading life, she's probably the only OC that I really, really love. I so want to see more of her and her snarkiness. I guess it's a good thing Sakura's mentoring her now? :)

Anyway, sorry if this seems more like a long rambling than a review. But I really love this fic, really. Hope to see more of this (and Naruto Sakura) soon! :)
greenkyuubi chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Really really interesting story with realistic character development and faithful personalities. I can't express how much I want you to release chapters immediately but I do prefer to wait if it means to continue having such a great story. Before this chapter, things seemed a bit slow, but now that I know when things start improving, it feels right. Thanks for the hard work and pretty impecable writing
ty7769 chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
You better keep this damned story up and going. I want too keep reading but I ran out of words
The Tailed Titan 72 chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
Please update soon. You just had to leave off here and now the relationship gets good! Why must you be evil?
Thoughtful Reade chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Hi,

I just wanted to leave a note saying how much I LOVE this story! It's one of my favourite stories at the moment. Finding out you were a guy made me really surprised, because you write Sakura's POV really really well! It's a testament to how well you capture the voices of your characters. Naruto, Sakura and Ino are characterized really, really well. I also love the bigger storyline you've placed it in, and can't wait to see what happens next!

Keep writing- I'll be anticipating the next chapter eagerly!
Imperial Angel chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
You have pleasantly surprised me with your use of the first person! I was skeptical, but I'm glad that I took the plunge because I could not stop reading after I started. I am definitely on board for where ever your plot is headed.

I love your focus on Sakura. Her run-in's with Ino make me laugh out loud even though this isn't a straight-up comedy. (I enjoyed that comment Sakura made about her romance novel. Clever, clever.) I'm also glad that Sakura is getting a lot of action in terms of research, healing, and battles. It's a shame that this stuff happens mostly off-screen in the series, but maybe that will change with the advent of the latest chapters! The world of NaruSaku and Sakura fans in general is a lot brighter than when you published this last chapter.

Sorry for leaving a rambling review, but I'm in awe of how good this story is. Keep up the good work! I've followed and favorited.
celious2 chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
It took me quite some time to be able to read this chapter In fact I started reading a day or two after you updated but then decided to read the entire story once again in order to remember everything and be in the best mood possible. And I've to say I don't regret it because it's one hell of a story.
I love how dialogues flows naturally between characters but especially between Naruto and Sakura of course but also between Sakura and Ino. I just adore the way they're teasing each other while talking.
What I really like about this story and this chapter in particular is that you get to mix comedy, serious stuff and romance. And for me it's the best cocktail for an excellent story.
And well I think it's needless to say I love the last part with Sakura asking to Naruto to let go of her date-debts jsut so she can ask him out after. That part was just so sweet and Naruto's reaction is just so in character.
I already can't wait to read the next chapter but take your time to write the best you can ( perhaps not letting a whole year go by XD )
The Tax-Man chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
Okay. So I read the first thirteen chapters. You, sir, are great. I love the first person narrative. You bring out certain elements and generate perfect comedic timing with it - the kind you can't in third person. I'm not saying that the third person bits we bad, by the way. They could be more seamless, yes, but that doesn't matter.

Anyway, let's get to the last chapter. I'm seeing where you're going with this Kabuto thing; Or at least I like to think that anyway. Combined with the previous chapters, I have a VERY bad feeling about this. I'm guessing the mission won't go as smoothly as planned, of course. And then I'm suspicious about the mysteriously nomadic clan Naruto's hosting. Basically, I like where this whole adventure plot is going.

As for the romance bit, it's just natural I guess. The characters are pretty much what seems to be perfect extrapolations. Just Slightly more mature versions of the current ones. It's fitting for an 'epic' fic, huh? :P

P.S. Man just keep breathing life into this thing every once in a while. I think it deserves that.

P.P.S. ...Sasuke died there...? *cough*hinthintwinkwink*cough*
MoonxCandycane chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
You always write these creative fighting scenes! This one was one of the best I've ever read, especially because it felt like the "real" sakura fighting and analyzing and tricking her opponents like she does in the manga.

Oh and the kiss scene, perfect! How can you make it so awkward and comfortable at the same time I have no idea.
like chapter 10 . 3/3/2013