Reviews for How to Get a Girl to Talk in Ten Minutes
...You're a genius!
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
lol cuteeeeeeeeeee
PurpleDanceStar or 2Dream chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Was that all supposed to be in 10 minutes? Because it didn't seem like it. Really. Also, the kissing was ever so typical. But the idea was unique. And I liked that. You are also a good writer, which makes for a good story. Yup, I can't just criticize someone. I have to balence it out with compliments. Never do anything bad. I'm just like Sonny. Which means...

Hey, one of my possible names is 2dream, right? Or it could be ICanDream... but see! I CAN DREAM!
maddddi chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
aaah that was so good and funny xD i love how there was channy but it wasnt all soppy like in other stories :) really goood xx
xxBeenieBabyxx chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Totally adorable, I loved it so much. The whole concept was cute, and Sonny and Chad together are PERFECT ' They're like, made for each other.

I also noticed the little hair dryer thing. Nice to see how you brought that back xD That's so ironic.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I loved this!(: Adorable story!(:
speaksis2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
-sputters helplessly, aghast at the awesomeness of this oneshot-

THIS. WAS. SO. FREAKING. CUTE.

Oh my god. :) Me loved it :) :)
Reflection noitcelfeR chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
AWWWZZZZZZZZZZ! So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! Lovely SOS (Shadowdawn of Shadowclan) is my sister. This was a FABU story gurrrrrrrrrrrl! :D :D :D

~Moon~
JustToLetYouKnow chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE 3
KimLuvv chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aww that was funny! But if i was Sonny when Chad would have kissed me, I would keep my mouth shut and smile. LOL, that would show Chad he couldnt trick me!
AlliPaige chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
OMG I FAVED! SO CUTE!
HeyJewel chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
MAJOR CUTENESS! This was so much fun to read, I loved it! I am soo happy that Sonny hit Chad so many times, if I were her I'd be soo annoyed with him haha. but it was also really sweet. great job!
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 1 . 4/6/2010

That was majorly cute :D Awhh Renny, I have a feeling I know where your getting the Argument ideas from for Channy ;))

Lol I'm gonna stop teasing you :P But seriously, I loved it xD

And since Sonny can't go in her dressing room for the whole day maybe she will have to use Chad's ;)) lol.

I would have killed Chad though, if he annoyed me like that lmao xD At least she got her own back ahaa :P
Sarahsota chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow, this is like the best one-shot I have EVER read I loved it! I could picture it all! Amazing job, really! :D:D:D