Reviews for 99 Ways To Annoy Voldemort by Gabrielle Silverwood
Madhu chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
That was so funny! I am still laughing like a moron.

P.s. "I LORD VOLDEMORT'' also anagrams to ''MR. TOM, A DILDO LOVER."
Debauchi chapter 1 . 4/23/2012

I am sorry to send you a message through here but I didn't know how to contact you in another way.

I just wanted to let you know that I have uplaod this fic in spanish. With this I mean... I asked you a lot of time ago permission to translate your fic (I had another nick in that time I hope that you still remember me... _), but some people gave me problems when I upload it in ffnet and I had to delete it.

So, I copy here the link for you to have:

Anyway, if for any reason you want me to delete it, just tell me. ¿ok?

Again, thank you for writing such a funny fic.

I love it the first time that I read it and I love it even more now. Thanks,

fleeting chance chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
LMAFO! If I was a Death Eater I would so do all the things on this list!
daughterofposideon12 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
LUV IT! Next time you should do a 99 ways to annoy Harry Potter. That would be soo funny!
annabelsmith chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
it was grt really enjoyed reading it.
Lady Hedera chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Fantastic. One of the best list of ways to annoy Voldemort I have ever read.

Love your parody poem.
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Awww your soul may be fragmented but at least you've still got one pure thing about you." Then RUN.

68) Tell him you've found a way to counter the Avada Kedavra curse. When he asks what is the counter-curse, shout "Expelliarmus" and then HIDE.

My Thyla My Captain chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
it was good. i just kinda got a lil iffy with #30. i take MJ jokes to heart.

loved it though!

gothemRIOT chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I reckon if the same person went through that list to Voldie then they would be dead by 10. Classic list.
Silawe chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Amazing... So funny! I laught so so much. really good indeed.

You know, I like it so much, that I would love to translate it to spanish. Do you like the idea? Let me know ¿OK?

Take care,

darkangel765 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
OMG that was so funny my favorite was

76) Tell him you saw his brothers and sisters down in the lake in the cave where he hid his locket

Jhinra chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This is hillarious

The Lady Gaga thing is hillarious I can imagine Death Eaters weraing those fantastic outfits oh hers, accesories included.

The elves thing was deliciously underhanded, I've also never heard this one before.

Same for the Darth Vader thing. How come Voldy doesn't have cool entrance music or an awesome sound effect and or respiratory problems.

It's a bit mean to do so but you have no idea of how much I laughed with the Michael Jackson thing. When I was little I though they were showing me pictures of a melted doll.

The bolt thing is also pure win. Snape would agree because he'd say their ego's are the same size.

The death by a hug thing is one of the top 10 stupidest ways to die. I commend you. You've found a death worse than that guy in spanish play that died because he slipped in climbing a wall.

the Big V thing is scary, because I know people that greet themselves like that.

The happy though deficiency just about killed me, poor Moldy, I mean Voldy.

These are really original ussually in gthese lists its mostly the same ones but almost all of them were new, Exelent job!
annie2163 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Brilliant and so funny!
personofnoconcern3000 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was REALLY funny; I was laughing the whole time. Good job!
gWeasley77 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Haha! That was awesome! Nice job! :)

~ Ginny (gWeasley77)