Reviews for Rise Up
Sage Qanyalev.vampyahoo.com chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
love ur story! can't wait for more of it!
Kali Ravenheart chapter 14 . 3/27/2011
ahhh come on man... Add more lol. I loved the last few chapters, showing the 4 of them bonding and having fun. I hope you add more because I want to see what happens with the Morrgan when they show up at the sanctuary (that part was pretty easy to figure out lol.) If you need a Beta reader i'd be happy to help, anything to help you get these chapters out.
Kali Ravenheart chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
I loved this chapter, letting Ashley reconnect with Henry was a really good idea and the monty python jokes added to that. Throughout the show they never really got into Ashley and Henry's relationship, even though they grew up together. This chapter showed what i have been waiting for since Sanctuary first started. Thank you so much
Kali Ravenheart chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
I am really enjoying the story so far, just started it a little while ago. I love that you brought Ashley back, she was, and still is, my favorite sanctuary character. Having Druitt find out about Ashley's powers makes sence to me, he sharing most of them with her and also being her father adds to the story. I look forward to reading more. :)
Charlie.aus chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
this is bloody awesome !

Loved the banter between Magnus and Druitt about why her dad now hates John - classic!

Please writting more of this story. It is a great idea and you have a gift for writting it :D
Chocolate and Drama chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
HAHA! LOVE the embarassing stories! Weren't you dead? Obviously NOT. Back in the day Will? What day, you guys are like 25! Anyone, stupid Will, pwnd Nikola, funny funny, sober moment, scientific mubo-jumbo that I didn't get AT ALL! this chapter had everything! Now when's the next one coming?

Oh yeah! You wanna join the SWIDOAD club? I can't remember if Ive asked you before...
Cradlow chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
Enjoying this story! Looking forward to next chapter!
DZR chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
I love the interactions between all the characters. I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that Ashley was even for twenty minutes and accidentally, a cheerleader.

It's little details like the many tit bits of personal information in this chapter which make this fic better than the majority of all the other Sanctuary fics out there.

So many good quotes:

"Helen, you told him to say that to sound smart didn't you?"

"And how does that make you feel?"

to name a few.

Well done girl, have a cookie!
Eternal Density chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
great work :D Lots of fun and the sober parts were good too
melissaadams22 chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
Hey there,

Just a fast note on the Fourth of July weekend away from friends and such to say GREAT job on this story. It's really coming along and I can't wait for more. *Grins happily and offers you barbecue in exchange.*

Melissa
Surreal Squirrel chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
Three...hmm...Interesting. Veeeery interesting. *rubs invisible mustache thoughtfully*

No, you're even better than you would've been! :)

Haha! I love the PowerPuff Girls! *to Henry* Which one's your favorite? Bubbles, Blossom, or the other-one-who's-name-I-can't-remember?

Update! :)
DZR chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
Hahahaha what an opening D

Im kinda tired and cant write coherantly but it was funny and cool and ticked all the boxes for what I want in a Sanctuary fic.

Druitt - tick

Ashley - tick

Henry - tick

Tesla bashing - tick

Cant wait for more.
Chocolate and Drama chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
Yeah! *ding ding* in this corner... Gregory magnus! In this one ... John druit! * fangirl swoon* in this one... Nikola tesla! *John proceeds to PWN nikola!*

this chapter made me want to kill nikola tesla in the most violent, painful, and Boobah filled way possible... Grrrr...Have you ever heard of the boobahs? They're really scary!

AW! GREAT! Ashley-Henry moment! Orangutan with a hair dryer! Hah! I once saw an oranguatn at the zoo, it was epic!

FAnTASTIC!
Chocolate and Drama chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
I'm lovin all the super-spy action but I don't understand how Ashley survived at ALL. *sigh!*

I'm so jealous of your mad skillz with chapter titles. :)

good job!
melissaadams22 chapter 13 . 6/12/2010
Hey there,

*Waves tiredly to you* Finally catching up on my reading before turning in and I just had to say MAGNIFICENT & FANTASTIC job on this. It's really good and I can't wait to see more.

Melissa