Reviews for The Airport
iiVivaLaHeichouii chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I can't stop crying. Such an eloquent and beautiful piece. Well done.
my mind is blank chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Really enjoyed this story and I've added it to my community Death Note Afterlife too.
pumpkinspice-unicorn chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Very sweet! I couldn't help but think of a horrible, slight twist to the story (too often do I prefer the darker endings, I suppose). Should Light have chosen atheism they would've been together, gotten on the plane, and...poof. So it's good I suppose that Light didn't think of that first, haha. Overall, an interesting look at a potential hodgepodge of religions' pre-afterlife with an excellent dose of L and Light having a much-needed reunion.
samalane chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was actually so sweet, it made me tear up a little at the end.

Also, I absolutely LOVED your concept of the afterlife. Wouldn't it be nice if we were able to continue our existence in a plane of our choice like that?

Well done, this was such a cute, bittersweet little story. I'll definitely be coming back to re-read this.
kate882 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
this was really good i liked the endiing :) i think u should have added to it though like what do they do in the affterlife anyway like i said it was good
Museteki chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I liked everything except that little comment you made about atheism. To be honest, it was quite offensive. :
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Awwww! I loved it so much. Only a little nitpicky thing:

Misa Amane, not Misa Armani XD! I adore this idea. Amazing job!
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Ths was an awesome fic. Afterlfe fics are rare but I find them interesting. This reminds me of a Naruto afterlife fic called 'Stuck in the Between' by michelerene. Different settiing but great anyway. Check it out if you're looking for a good read. Poor L, having to do without his sweets for 5 years while he waited for Light. I personally would have gone crazy without sweets for that long and I'm not nearly as bad as L. But I'm sure he found the wait was worth it in the end.
Royal Puppet Master chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I liked it. It was sweetish.
ScribbleWorld chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
wow, great job! Firstly, nice idea with the whole "afterlife" setup. The idea of an airport taking you to whatever afterlife you believe in somehow seems apt, especially with the theme of death note. Secondly, I can totally see L waiting all those years for Light... it's so sweet. especially without sweets! 0_0

And the L/Light was sweet...
writesthings chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Very nice! Why don't more people review this? It's really good! I like the idea of a different afterlife for L and Light where they meet and fall in love.

I'm actually writing something similar...but with a train! Train! It's different. If you want to...y'know, hear about it...PM me.

But regardless, thanks so much for this fic! It was very in-character and desrciptive in erms of surroundings. Overall, very good! :D
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That was beyond intresting. I didn't see it coming at all. I love the your version of the afterlife and L's stuborness.
Sincerly.Yours chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
so this was unbelieveably amazing. i never would have thought about them meeting up in death it never occurred to me but it makes so much sense and i am so happy someone thought of it. i love this fanfic it was written so well, followed the characters well and had an amazing flow. i would personally say you're a great writer. keep up the good work. :)
Daydreaming-Chocoholic chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
that was just...that was! love it! and the fact the L waited for so long just for just makes my heart smile!
Rosa Mar chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This story was both imaginative and lovely and, as always, it is a privilege to hear about other people's expectations of the afterlife. Your idea is rather diplomatic though. A heaven for each religion...nice !